UPSC IES Admit Card 2015 – Download UPSC IES ISS 2015 Call Letter Hall tickets – upsc.gov.in
|UPSC IES ADMIT CARDS 2015|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released online admit cards on official website for written examination which is going to be conducted on 23rd May 2015 at various centres for various posts in Engineering & Statistical departments under UPSC. Candidates are required to login their account to download their admit cards. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this written examination and waiting for online admit cards. These candidates can download their online admit cards from the direct link provided below.
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letter Hall tickets Details
· Name of the Exam – UPSC Exam 2015
· Name of Posts – IES ISS
· Date of Written Examination – 23rd May 2015
· Admit cards Status – Released on official website
· Official Website - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth of the candidate.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH UPSC IES EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The written examination will be conducted on 23rd May 2015 by Pen Mode. The written exam will be objective type question paper in which four options will be provided. The written examination will be multiple choice question paper in which questions. The candidates will be required to choose one correct answer. The total time duration for the paper will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.