UPSC Main Exam Result 2015 Declared – Download UPSC Civil Services 2014 Interview Schedule - Download UPSC Civil Services 2014 Interview Letter – upsc.gov.in
Latest Update / Latest News -
Latest Update / Latest News -
UPSC CS Exam 2014 Interview Letter & Interview Schedule
UPSC has released roll number wise list of shortlisted candidates called for personality test which is likely to commence from 27th April, 2015 at the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The latest news is that Interview letter for this personality test for the first Batch will be available on 18th April 2015 on the official website and interview letter of second & third batch will be available very soon on the official website. In the case, any qualified candidates do not find/ unable to download their online interview letter on the official website 5 days after the release date of interview letter, they must contact immediately to the Office of the Commission through on Phone Nos. 011- 23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.Download UPSC 2014 Interview Call Letter
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Written Examination (Main Exam) Result on 12th April 2015 on official website of Civil Services which was held from 14th to 20th December 2014 at various centres in all over the country for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’). Those candidates who do not qualified in UPSC Main Examination, they can check their marks on the official website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination, they can download their result from the direct link provided below.
UPSC EXAM Main Exam 2014 Result Scorecard Marks Detail Interview Schedule Interview Letter Details
· Name of Exam – UPSC Civil Services Exam 2014
· Name of Posts- Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’)
· Date of Exam – From 14th to 20th December 2014
· Result Status – Released on 04th March 2015
· Next Stage – Personal Interview
· Interview Letter Status – Released on 18th April 2015
· Date of Interview –
o For First Batch - From 27th April 2015 onwards
o For Second / Third Batch – To be announced Shortly
· Venue of Interview - Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
· Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CS Personal Interview 2015
The interview will be conducted on 27th April 2015 for the first batch at Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The interview will be conducted with document verification to check the original candidature of shortlisted candidates.
Step 1 - Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
Step 2 - Expected Interview Questions
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Why would you join Civil Services
· Some questions may be asked from Banking Terms
· Some questions may be asked from Present Economic Scenario.
· Situational Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Conditional Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Decision Making Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate