AMUMDC Asso CET Admit Cards 2015 Released - amupmdc.org
|AMUMDC ASSO CET ADMIT CARDS 2015|
The Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUMDC), Maharashtra has released online admit cards on official website for Asso Combined Entrance Test (CET) which is going to be held on 17th May 2015 for getting admission in Under Graduate Courses i.e. for admission to Nursing (B.Sc), Dental (BDS), Medical (MBBS), Ayurvedic (BAMS) & Physiotherapy (B.P.TH.) Degree Programs. Earlier AMUMDC had invited application from 23/03/2015 to 25/04/2015 for this entrance Examination. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this entrance examination and waiting for online admit cards. Candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided below.
AMUMDC Asso CET Admit Cards 2015 Released -
Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall.
AMUMDC Asso CET Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUMDC) Combined Entrance Test 2015
· Name of the Posts – for getting admission in Graduate Courses i.e. Nursing (B.Sc), Dental (BDS), Medical (MBBS), Ayurvedic (BAMS) & Physiotherapy (B.P.TH.) Degree Programs
· Start date of application – 23rd March 2015
· Last date of application – 25th April 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 17th May 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 10th May 2015 to 16th May 2015 on official website
· Official Website – http://www.amupmdc.org/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application No or User Name and Password.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Seat No., Floor of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About AMUMDC Asso CET Exam 2015 Latest Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Admission Process
The Final Admission of the candidates will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in written examination. The Written Exam will be conducted on 17th May 2015 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM by Pen MODE. The medium of examination shall be English Only. The syllabus will contain topics of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
The Asso-CET 2015 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology. The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions. Out of four circles provided for selection of answer against a question, the candidate should fill-up one circle of right choice with black ball pen only. Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners & multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them. Use of pencil is prohibited.The time duration for Exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
· Submission of Application Forms - Online ..23/03/2015 to 25/04/2015
· Last date for Payment of fees in State Bank of India .....30/04/2015
· Download of Admit Cards ……............. 10/05/2015 to 16/05/2015
· Date of Asso CET-2015 Examination ......................17th May 2015 (2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
· Schedule of Examination :
• Entry in Examination Hall: ...........................1:30 pm
• Examination Commence: ............................2:00 pm
• Examination Conclude: ...............................5:00 pm
· Declaration of Result ..........................on or before 27/05/2015
· Online Application for Verification of Marks up to ........31/05/2015
· Last date for Payment of Verification fees in SBI……......02/06/2015
· Final Merit List …………………. ………… 5/06/2015 (will be displayed on Web Site of AMUPMDC www.amupmdc.org)
· Submitting Online Filled in Preference Forms… 06/06/15 to 12/6/2015
· Display of 1st Selection List ............. ...................By 25/06/2015
· Last date for reporting to Allotted College ...........By 03/07/2015
· Submission of Status Retention Form to the College ..By 04/07/2015
· Display of 2nd Selection List for MBBS & BDS only .....By 27/07/2015
· Last date for reporting to Allotted College .............By 02/08/2015
· Submission of Status Retention Form to the College..By 03/08/2015
· Display of 3rd Selection List for MBBS & BDS 06/09/15 to 10/09/2015
· Last date for reporting to Allotted College .............By 17/09/2015
List of Colleges and their Code Numbers will be displayed on website from 5th June 2015.