APGVB Final Waiting List for Office Assistants and Officer Scale I: It is latest news that APGVB has released APGVB Final waiting list I (B) Recruitment 2015-16 for Office Assistants and APGVB waiting list I Recruitment 2015-16 for Office Assistants for the finally selected candidates. Candidates can also download APGVB Final Waiting List for Officer Scale I Recruitment 2015-16. The Final Selection list was prepared on the basis of performance in IBPS CWE which was conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and personal Interviews conducted by APGV bank from 19th February 2015 to 06th March 2015 on various dates at our IT Cell, Beeramguda, Hyderabad. APGV Bank has released the list of successful candidates provisionally selected for appointment (Wail List – I) as Office Assistants. The candidates are advised to report on 24th June 2015 at 09.00 am at Balavikasa People Training Development Centre, Fathima Nagar, Kazipet, Warangal (near to fly over, 2 Kms. from Kazipet Railway Station) for final verification of certificates in original.
APGV Bank Induction Program for Finally Selected Candidates: The candidates will be put on Induction Training from 24th June, 2015to 27th June 2015 for a period of four days, at the same venue, where lodging and boarding facilities are provided by the Bank (for candidates only). The offer of appointment letters will be sent to the registered email IDs of the candidates. The candidates are advised to bring all the certificates/reports/documents mentioned in the offer letter invariably.
APGVB Final Result 2015 Released – Download APGVB 2015 Officer Scale I II & III & Assistants Multipurpose Appointment Letter Joining Date
The Latest news is that Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank has released final result/ interview result on 09th May 2015 on official website of interview which was conducted from 06th April 2015 to 04th May 2015 at IT Cell, Beeramguda, Hyderabad for the posts of Officer Scale I. APGVB has released list of provisionally selected candidates on official website. The candidates are advised to report on 19th May 2015 at 09.00 am at ‘Balavikasa’ People Training Development Centre, Fathima Nagar, Kazipet, Warangal (near to fly over, 2 Kms. from Kazipet Railway Station) for final verification of certificates in original.The candidates will be put on Induction Training from 20th–23rd May, 2015 for a period of four days, at the same venue, where lodging and boarding facilities are provided by the Bank (for candidates only). Candidates are required to submit Medical Report which is placed on official website (proper format) duly certified by Government Civil Surgeon / Asst. Civil Surgeon. They may undergo Medical tests at the Diagnostic centres, referred by the Civil Surgeon / Asst. Civil Surgeon at their places.
Earlier APGVB had released latest notification in which ONLINE applications were invited on the official website from 20TH January to 04th February 2015 for recruitment of 547 posts of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in the various departments on the basis of performance of IBPS CWE III held in the month of September/October 2014 and personal interview of the candidates. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in interview. Those candidates who had appeared in interview, they can download their interview result / final result from the direct link provided below.
|APGVB FINAL RESULT 2015|
· Name of Exam - AP Gramin Vikas Bank 2015
· Name of the Posts –
· Officer Scale I, II, III
· Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
· No. of Posts - Total – 547 Posts
· Officer Scale I, II, III - 299 posts
· Office Assistants – 248 Posts
· Pay Scale –
· Scale III- Rs. /- 55901/-
· Scale-II -Rs.42736/-
· Office Assistant (M)- Rs. 18689/- (Emoluments)
· Start Date of Application - 20th January 2015
· Last Date of Application - 04th February 2015
· Interview Date – From 06th April 2015 to 04th May 2015
· Interview Centres - WARANGAL or HYDERABAD or VISAKHAPATANAM
· Interview Result – Declared on 09th May 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Reporting Date – 19th May 2015
· Appointment / Seat Allotment of Candidates – May 2015
· Joining Date – Will be mentioned in Appointment Letter
· Induction Program – From 20th to 23rd May 2015
· Official Website: http://www.apgvbank.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW RESULT/FINAL RESULT
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· The Final Result will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Final Result.
· Save and print Final Result Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
APVGB Recruitment 2015 Final Result Appointment Letter Joining Dates -
The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in IBPS held in month of September/October 2014 + Interview
(70 Marks for IBPS CWE III & 30 marks for interview).
Interview Letter to attend Interview of APGVB 2015
Call Letters to the short listed candidate for Interview will be sent by post/courier/email or online on the official website at the correspondence address mentioned in the online application submitted by the candidate.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring Interview Letter to the venue of interview. Candidates must produce interview letter to enter into the interview hall. A candidate fails to produce interview letter at the time of interview will not attend interview.
Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
· All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate.
· Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
· 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements.
· Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
2. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
3. Photo identify proof
4. Caste Certificate if applicable
5. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate
A Final Merit List of Finally Selected Candidates based up on the performance in interview and written exam marks will be released on the official website of IBPS.
Final Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
The Final Allotment will be provided in the month of May 2015.
The Finally Selected Candidates for these posts should bring and deposit the list of document which is provided below at the time of receiving appointment letter from the authority.
The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPBSE. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts