GCET Result 2015 Declared – Check GCET Exam 2015 Scorecards Cut off Marks Detail Counseling Schedule – dtegoa.gov.in
|GCET 2015 RESULT|
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government Of Goa has released result / scorecards of Common Entrance Test (CET) which was conducted on 05th & 06th May 2015 at various 32 centres in all over the state for getting admission in various course i.e. M.B.B.S., B.D.S, B.E (Information Technology), B.E. (Computer), B.E. (Electronics & Telecom.), B.E. (Mechanical), B.E. (Civil), B.E. (Mining), B. Pharm., B. Arch., B.H.M.S., B.Sc. in Nursing, A.H.S.(Allied Health Sciences), B.P.T.(Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.O.T. (Bachelor of Occupational therapy), B.Opt. (Bachelor of Optometry), B.Sc.M.I.T (B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology), B.Sc.A.T. (B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology) in various colleges based on the merit list which will be released on official website. The latest news is that Admission process will be started on various dates in the month of May 2015. The result/ scorecards has released on 11th May 2015 on official website. Earlier Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) had invited online application for Common Entrance Test (CET) on official website from 23rd March 2015 to 01st April 2015. More than Lakhs numbers of candidates had applied for this examination. A huge number of candidates had appeared in this examination and waiting for their result / scorecards / cut off marks/ merit list. Those candidates who had appeared in written examination and waiting for their result, they can download their online result / scorecards / marks details from the direct link provided below.
GCET 2015 RESULT MARKS DETAILS RANK CARD CUT OFF MARKS MERIT LIST COUNSELING SCHEDULE Details
· Name of the Exam – Goa Common Entrance Test 2015
· Purpose of Exam – For getting Admission in UG under GTE
· Starting Date of Application Form – 23rd March 2015
· Closing Date of Application Form – 01st April 2015
· Date of Written Examination – 02nd May 2015
· Result Status – To be Released on 11th May 2015
· Next Stage – Counseling Process for Admission
· Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B) at notified location – 14th May 2015 (Thu)
· Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B) at notified location – 22nd May 2015 (Fri)
· Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre – 04th June 2015 (Thu)
· Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility – 08th June 2015 (Mon)
· Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre – 10th June 2015 (Wed)
· Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre – 12th June 2015 (Fri)
· First Round of Admission – 15th June 2015(Mon) to 22-06-15(Mon)
· Second Round of Admission – 27th July 2015(Mon) to 29-07-15(Wed)
· Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses - 30-09-15 (Wed )
· Official Website – www.dtegoa.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORECARDS MARKS DETAILS MERIT LIST COUNSELING SCHEDULE:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· The result will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the result Hard Copy for appearing in Counseling Process.
List of Documents required for Verification in Counseling / Admission Process
1. Computer generated online application,
2. Printed Copy of Result,
3. Original documents (10th, 12th DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.)
4. One GCET of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
5. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof.
6. Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
7. Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements.
8. Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
Click here for Admin Centre