Indian Bank SO Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download IB SO Call Letters Hall Tickets– indian-bank.com
|INDIAN BANK SO ADMIT CARDS 2015|
Indian Bank (IB) has released online admit cards on 07th May 2015 on official website for written examination which is going to be held on 26th May 2015 at various centres in all ofer the country for 251 posts of Specialist Officers i.e. Manager Planning & Economists, Senior Manager Treasury and Chief Manager, Economist, Risk Management, Chartered Accountant and Senior manager Risk Management. Candidates are advised to collect their admit Cards from official website. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their call letters at the venue of examination. The Admit Cards contains information about exam schedule/ examination venue/ date/ timing of written examination which needs to be noted by the candidates. Late coming candidates will not be allowed to attend the online written examination. No candidates will be allowed to attend written examination without admit card / call letter. Earlier Indian Bank had released advertisement in which online application was invited from 16th July 2915 to 30th July 2015 on official website. Those candidates who are going to attend written examination, they can download their online admit cards from the direct link provided below.
Indian Bank SO 2015 Admit Cards Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam- Indian Bank Special Officers 2015
· Name of Post- Manager Planning & Economists, Senior Manager Treasury and Chief Manager, Economist, Risk Management, Chartered Accountant and Senior manager Risk Management
· No. of Posts – Total 251 Posts
· Assistant Manager (Industry) – 67 Posts
· Manager (Specialized Verticals – Credit, Risk, HR & Marketing) – 90 Posts
· Manager (Treasury/Financial Products/Financial Services) – 40 Posts
· Manager (Planning & Economist) – 18 Posts
· Manager (Security) – 11 Posts
· Manager (Cost Accountant) – 2 Posts
· Manager (Corporate Communication) – 2 Posts
· Senior Manager (Treasury) – 4 Posts
· Senior Manager (Risk Management) – 3 Posts
· Chief Manager (Credit) – 10 Posts
· Chief Manager (Economist) – 2 Posts
· Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant) – 1 Post
· Chief Manger (Risk Management) – 1 Post
· Pay Scale –
· For Assistant Manager: 14500 - 25700/-
· For Manager: 19400 – 28100/-
· For Senior Manager: 25700 – 31500/-
· For Chief Manager: 30600 - 36200/-
· Last Date of Application – 30th July 2014
· Date of Written Examination – 24th May 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 07th May 2015
· Official Website: www.indian-bank.com
Indian Bank Specialist Officers 2015 Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process
1st Stage – Indian Bank Written Test 2015
The Final Selection will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in written examination and Interview. The Written Exam will be conducted on 24th May 2015. The Written EXAM will be conducted by ONLINE MODE. In ONLINE Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. NO OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. Rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. Syllabus for on-line Test will comprise of Reasoning, English Language Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) and Computer Knowledge. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 marks in which five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. Negative Marking of 1/4th to each wrong answer will be awarded to candidates. The total time duration for written examination will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
The interview will be conducted for those candidates who had qualified in written examination. The short listed candidates are required to reach 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned in their interview letter which is sent to their email addresses. The interview will be conducted by Selection Committee / Expert Panel of Indian Bank. The interview will be conducted in two stages.
1. Document verification
2. Personal Interview
It is mandatory for the short listed candidates to bring their original document along with a set of photocopy duly self-attested at the venue of interview. The set of photocopy will be submitted at the time of interview.
List of Document required for Document Verification
Candidates are advised to bring the following document at the time of Interview conducted by authority of Indian Bank.
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for the posts
After the completion of document verification stage, candidates will be called for personal interview. The personal interview will be conducted by expert penal/ selection committee of Indian Bank.
Expected Questions for Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Decision Making Questions