Check JEE Advanced Admit Card 2016 Released on jeeadv.iitm.ac.in
JEE Advanced Admit card 2016 Latest News (17.05.2016): The biggest news is that the candidates are allowed to carry analog watch in the examination hall of JEE Advanced 2016. Further no rules have changed by CBSE for JEE Advanced exam to be organized on 22nd May 2016. The female candidates are not allowed to transport necklace, ring, bangle, locket, ear ring, and high heal sandals and male candidates are also not permissible to carry mobile, cellular, calculator, laptop, Wifi devices etc. at the venue of exam centre. The rest of the info can be retrieved from the image given here.
|JEE Advanced 2016 Exam Instructions|
Joint Admission Board (JAB) has released online admit cards on 11th May 2016 at 10:00 AM onwards on official website for written examination which is going to be conducted on 22nd May 2016 at various centres for getting admission in Graduate courses offered by the NIT’S and IIT’S. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this written examination and waiting for online admit cards. These candidates can download their online admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
JEE ADVANCED Admit Cards 2016 JEE Advanced Call Letter Hall tickets Details
· Name of the Exam – National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (CT) Joint Entrance Examination
· Purpose of Exam – For getting admission in Graduate courses offered by the NIT’S and IIT’S
· Last Date of Registration – 07th May 2016 at 05:00 PM
· Date of Examination – 22nd May 2016 (Sunday)
· Paper 1 09:00 to 12:00 IST
· Paper 2 14:00 to 17:00 IST
· Admit cards Status – Released on 11th May 2016 at 10:00 AM TO 20th May 2015 at 05:00 PM on official website
· Official Website - http://jeeadv.iitm.ac.in/
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH JEE Advanced EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE OF JEE ADVANCED EXAM 2016
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
JEE ADVANCED Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Written Exam will be conducted on 24th May 2015 by pen mode. In Pen Mode, OMR sheet will be filled by Blue / Black Ball Point Pen. No Rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
There are two question papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
• Each question paper will consist of three separate sections viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabi are given in 30. SYLLABI.
• The question papers will consist of objective type (multiple choice) and numerical answer type questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
• Incorrect answers to some of the questions will be awarded negative marks.
• The question paper will be in either English or Hindi. Candidates must exercise the choice of question paper language while registering for JEE (Advanced) 2015. Change of question paper language will NOT be entertained after the registration.
· Total - 200 questions of 200 marks
· Total Time – 03 hour or 180 minutes
Download Rules for Seat Allotment here
HOW TO DOWNLOAD JEE ADVANCED ADMIT CARDS 2016 CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application No. and Date of Birth of the candidates.
· Enter the security pin code as shown on the screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.