Kerala LET Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download KLET 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets
Kerala Technical University (KTU) has released online admit cards for Lateral Entry Entrace Test (LET) written examination which is going to conduct on 30th May 2015 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon at various centres i.e. Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Thodupuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Tirur, Malappuram, Sulthan Bathery, Kozhikode, Kannur & Kasaragod in all over the state for getting admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry Course 2015- 2016. A huge number of candidates are going to appear in the exam. Those candidates who had applied for this entrance test and waiting for their admit cards they can download their ONLINE admit cards from the direct link provided below.
Kerala LET Admit Cards 2015 Released -
Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall.
Kerala LET Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Kerala Technical University (KTU) Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2015
· Name of the Posts – for getting admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry Course 2015- 2016 Programs
· Start date of application – 06th March 2015
· Last date of application – 25th March 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 30th May 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 15th May 2015 to 22nd May 2015 on official website
· Official Website – http://www.admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application No or User Name and Password.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Seat No., Floor of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Kerala LET Exam 2015 Latest Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Admission Process
The Final Admission of the candidates will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in LET. The Written Exam will be conducted on 30th May 2015 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon by Pen MODE. The medium of examination shall be English Only. The syllabus will contain topics of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
Karela LET 2015 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics consisting Multiple Choice Question (MCQs). The candidate Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. 3 marks for each correct answers & 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners & multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them. Use of pencil is prohibited. The time duration for Exam will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
Kerala LET Rank Card 2015
The rank list will be published by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram-40. The Rank List shall be prepared with all the candidates in the order of marks secured in the entrance test, except those who secure Zero and negative marks. Candidates who secure a minimum of 15% marks in the entrance test alone will be eligible for allotment to seats in various Engineering Colleges for which allotment is made by Director of Technical Education, Kerala. If seats still remain vacant in this category even after spot allotment, Management shall be given permission to admit students from the common rank list themselves.
Online Registration - From 06/03/2015 to 25/03/2015 5 p.m.
Last date of receipt of downloaded application in the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations Office, Thiruvananthapuram - 31/03/2015 up to 5 p.m.
Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website - 15/05/2015 to 22/05/2015
Date of Examination - 30/05/2015, from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon
Publication of Result - 12/06/2015
Downloading Score Cards from the website - 15/06/2015 to 30/06/2015
Online filing of options - 16/06/2015 to 27/06/2015 up to 5 pm
1st Allotment - 03/07/2015
Admission (1st allotment) - 07/07/2015 & 08/07/2015
Rearranging higher options - 07/07/2015 to 08/07/2015, 5pm
2nd Allotment - 14/07/2015
Admission (2nd allotment) - 16/07/2014& 17/07/2015
Rearranging higher options - 16/07/2014 & 17/07/2015, 5pm
3rd Allotment - 24/07/2015
Admission (3rd allotment) - 29/07/2015
The fee details in various colleges is as given below;
I. In Government Engineering Colleges Tuition fee- Rs.6,000/-Special fee Rs.3500/-(per year)
II. In Government Controlled Self – Financing Colleges Tuition fee- Rs.35,000/-(Per year)
III. In Private Self-Financing Colleges Tuition fee- Rs.50,000/-(Per year), [Special fee –Rs.25000/-(Per year) is applicable only to 50% of the candidates admitted to the institution belonging to higher income group]
Students will be liable to pay all other fees and other charges as per statutes.