Rajasthan PTET Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download Rajasthan PTET 2015 Call Letter Hall Tickets – ptet2015.com
|RAJASTHAN PTET ADMIT CARDS 2015|
Rajasthan Pre-Teaching Entrance Test (PTET) has released online admit cards on official website for written examination which is going to be held on 17th May 2015 for getting admission in admissions in 2 years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course under Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati university Ajmer. Earlier MDSU had invited online application from 26th March 2015 to 16th April 2015 from eligible candidates. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this entrance examination and waiting for online admit cards. Candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided below.
Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall.
Rajasthan PTET Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Rajasthan Pre-Teaching Entrance Test 2015
· Name of the Posts – for getting admission in admissions in 2 years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course under Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati university
· Starting Date of application – 26th March 2015
· Last date of application – 16th April 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 17th May 2015 (Sunday) 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
· Admit Cards Status – Released on official website
· Official Website - http://www.ptet2015.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Seat No., Floor of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Rajasthan PTET Written Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
2nd Stage – Rajasthan PTET Counseling Schedule 2015
Step 1 - Documents Verification Requirement for Admission Process
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC (If Applicable), Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.