TANCET Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download TANCET 2015 Call Letter Hall Tickets –annauniv.edu
|TANCET 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Anna University (AU) has released online admit cards on official website for Tamil Nadu Entrance Test (TANCET) which is going to be held on 17th May 2015 for getting admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses i.e. For admission to M.B.A., M.C.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree Programs. Earlier AU had invited application up to 20th April 2015 from eligible candidates for this entrance Examination. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this entrance examination and waiting for online admit cards. Candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided below.
TANCET Admit Cards 2015 Released -
Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall.
TANCET Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2015
· Name of the Posts – for getting admission in Graduate & Post Graduate Courses i.e. M.B.A., M.C.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree Programs
· Last date of application – 20th April 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 17th May 2015 (Sunday)
· Admit Cards Status – Released on official website
· Official Website – www.annauniv.edu
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Email ID and Password.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Seat No., Floor of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About TANCET Written Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The Final Admission of the candidates will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in written examination. The Written Exam will be conducted on 17th May 2015 by Pen MODE. The syllabus will contain topics of Physics, Chemistry, Math etc. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.