UPCATET Result 2015 – Download UPCATET Scorecard Marks Details Counseling Schedule - upcatet.org
The latest news is that Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology (NDUAT) is going to release result of Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture And Technology Entrance Test on 30th May 2015 on official website for written examination which was held from 15th May 2015 to 17th May 2015 for getting admission in various Under Graduate Programs, Post Graduate Programs, M.Tech Courses, Ph.D Programs and MBA courses under. Earlier NDUAT had invited online application from 22nd February 2015 to 03rd April 2015 on official website. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this entrance test and waiting for online result. Candidates can download their result scorecard from the direct link provided below.
UPCATET Exam 2015 Result Scorecard Marks Details Counseling Schedule Admission Process Details
· Name of Exam – Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture And Technology Entrance Test 2015
· Name of the Posts – for getting admission in various Under Graduate Programs, Post Graduate Programs, M. Tech Courses, Ph. D Programs
· Starting Date of application – 22nd February 2015
· Closing date of application form without late fee – 03rd April 2015
· Last date of submitting application form with late fee – 10th April 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 15th ,16th and 17th May 2015
· Result Status – To be released on 30th May 2015
· Official Website - http://www.upcatet.org/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORECARDS MARKS DETAILS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Result/ scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Result/ scorecard Hard Copy for the Exam.
UPCATET Result Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
1st Stage – UPCATET Written Test 2015
The Final Admission of the candidates will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in written examination. The Written Exam was conducted from 15th May 2015 to 17th May 2015 by Pen MODE. Syllabus for on-line Test was comprised of Reasoning, English Language Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) and Computer Knowledge. The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which five options were provided out of which candidates were needed to choose one correct answer. The total time duration for written examination was 2 hours or 120 minutes.
2nd Stage – UPCATET Counseling Schedule 2015
Important Dates for Counseling of Candidates -
· 1st Counseling Date for Under Graduate Courses – 25th June 2015 to 01st July 2015
· Registration date of 1st Counseling for Student – 04th and 06th July 2015
· 2nd Counseling Date for Under Graduate Courses – 10th ,11th and 12th July 2015
· Registration date of 2nd counseling for student – 14th and 15th July 2015
· 1st Counseling Date for Post Graduate Courses – 07th ,08th and 09th July 2015
· Registration date of 1st counseling student – 13th and 14th July 2015
· 2nd Counseling Date for Post Graduate Courses – 17th July 2015
· Registration date of 2nd Counseling for Student – 20th and 21st July 2015
Step 1 - Documents Verification Requirement for Admission Process
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC (If Applicable), Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.