UPCPMT Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download UPCPMT Call Letter Hall Tickets Counseling Schedule - upcpmt2015.co.in
|UPCPMT ADMIT CARDS 2015|
The latest news is that Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test (UPCPMT) online admit cards has released on official website for written examination which is going to be held on new date 25th May 2015 (Instead of 24th May 2015) for admission in first year of M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. courses in various Government and approved Medical/ Dental/ Homepathic/ Ayurvedic/ Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this entrance test and waiting for online admit cards. Candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided below.
UPCPMT Admit Cards 2015 Released -
Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall.
UPCPMT Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre- Medical Entrance Test 2015
· Name of the Posts – for getting admission in various M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. courses in various Government and approved Medical/ Dental/ Homepathic/ Ayurvedic/ Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh
· Starting Date of application – 20th March 2015
· Closing date of application form without late fee – 22nd April 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 25th May 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 08th May 2015
· Result Status – To be released on 15th June 2015
· 1st Counseling Last Date for Under Graduate Courses – 03rd July 2015
· 2nd Counseling Last Date for Under Graduate Courses – 02nd August 2015
· Last Date of Admission – 30th September 2015
· Official Website - http://www.upcpmt2015.co.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH HP PSC EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Seat No., Floor of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
UPCPMT Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
1st Stage – UPCPMT Written Test 2015
The Final Admission of the candidates will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in written examination. The Written Exam will be conducted on 25th May 2015 instead of 24th May 2015 by Pen MODE. Syllabus for on-line Test will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Zoology. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks in which four options will be provided out of which candidates will need to choose one correct answer. The total time duration for written examination will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
2nd Stage – UPCPMT Counseling Schedule 2015
Step 1 - Documents Verification Requirement for Admission Process
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC (If Applicable), Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.