GEEE 2015 Admit Card Released - Check Galgotia University Entrance Exam Call Letter 2015 - GEEE 2015 Hall Tickets geee.in
|GEEE Admit Card 2015|
GEEE Admit Card has released on 09th June 2015 on official website. Now the wait of GEEE Admit Card is over and candidates can download GEEE Admit Card 2015 from direct link given on this page. Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) will be conducted on 14th June 2015 in the morning shift from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) is going to be conducted at 15 centres i.e. Delhi/NCR, Patna, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kanpur, Dehradun, Ranchi, Agra, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Jaipur, Allahabad, Jammu, Bareilly and Meerut. The list of examination centres has proper facility for conducting such exam on time. GEEE will be conducted for 90 minutes. GEEE will be conducted on Pen and Paper Mode.
Galgotias University, a private university situated at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh had established in 2011 offering admission to various engineering course i.e. B Tech Programmes in Various Disciplines, B Tech and M Tech Programmes and other various Professional Programmes through Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE). This entrance exam will be held on 14th June 2015. The model papers are given on the official website to understand the exam pattern and process to attempt questions in this entrance exam. The qualified candidates will meet counseling schedule for admission on vacant sheet in University and affiliated colleges. Candidates must remind their time of counseling for admission in engineering courses. Galgotia University gives various scholarships for admission in various courses.
Earlier Galgotias University offered admission in various engineering program through online application which was available on 23rd December 2014. Those candidates who had completed 12th 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry had applied for GEEE 2015 Exam. The last date for registration was 30th May 2015. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for GEEE 2015 Exam across all over the country. Candidates may apply tips tricks to qualify this entrance test. It is most important to achieve cut off score and become in merit list for getting admission. Time management will be success key to crack GEEE 2015.
GEEE Admit Cards 2015 Hall tickets details
· Name of the Exam - Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) 2015
· Purpose – To get Admission in B. Tech Course and other professional
· Start Date of online application form – 23rd December 2014
· Last Date of Application – 30th May 2015
· Date of Exam – 14th June 2015 (Sunday)
· GEEE Admit Card 2015 Release Date – 09th June 2015
· GEEE 2015 Result Date – 24th June 2015
· Official Website- http://www.geee.in/
How to download GEEE 2015 Admit Card Hall tickets:
The best way to download GEEE Admit card is to click on the direct link provided at the top of this page. Candidates enter application number (as given in computer generated online application form) and select date of birth of the candidates. Click on the login button to login candidates account for downloading Admit Card. downloaded admit Card in PDF and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in GEEE 2015. Read all the instructions provided in the GEEE admit card 2015 and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc. Bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
Note - Candidates are banned to use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets in GEEE 2015 exam room.
GEEE 2015 Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus -
· Type of Exam – Objective Type Entrance Exam
· Type of Question Paper – Multiple Choice Question Paper
· No. of Options provided as answer – 04 options
· GEEE 2015 Syllabus contains three parts i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (Each part has 30 questions and each question carries equal marks)
· Level of Exam – 12th Standard State Board of Higher Secondary Education and CBSE syllabus only
· In Pen and paper mode, OMR Sheet Circles given as options will be filled by Blue/ Black ball point pen.