GIC Admit Card Re-exam 2015 gicofindia.com Download GIC Re-exam Call letters - Download GIC AM Officer Scale I Hall Tickets. General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) had cancelled GIC Exam 2015 which was held on 01st March 2015 and had released official notification on 18th May 2015 for conducted of Re-examination. The latest information has released on official website in which an official notification has released which contained GIC Re-exam Date for Assistant Manager Officer Scale 1. GIC Re-exam is going to be held on 12th July 2015 at various centres in metro cities i.e. Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. It is latest that GIC Admit Card 2015 for Re-examination has become available on 22nd June 2015 on official website. Those candidates who had appeared in examination held on 01st March 2015 are required to attend re-examination. Candidates can download GIC Admit Card Re-exam 2015 from direct link given here. Earlier GIC had conducted written examination on 01st March 2015 in which a total of 163 candidates have qualified for group discussion and personal interview. GIC had declared result on 24th March 2015. Due to certain reasons, GIC had re-scheduled re-examination on 12th July 2015 for 65 posts of Assistant Manager (AM) Officer Scale I in various disciplines i.e. Actuary & Executive P.A disciplines, Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Human Resource Development, Information Technology (Software), Legal, Marine Engineering, Medical, Computer Secretary, Insurance, General, Finance Accounts, Statistics. The date, time & venue of GIC Re-examination 2015 will be mentioned in GIC Admit Card Re-exam 2015. A huge numbers of candidates are going to reappear in GIC Re-exam 2015. Those candidates who are going to appear in GIC re-examination 2015 for Officer Scale I; they can download GIC Admit Card Re-exam 2015 for AM Officer Scale I from the direct link given here.
|GIC Re-exam Admit Card 2015|
GIC Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Re-Exam 2015 Admit Card Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – General Insurance Corporation (GIC) Recruitment 2015
· Name of Posts – Assistant Manager Scale-I Officer
· No. of Posts – Total 65 Posts
· Date of Exam – 01st March 2015
· Result Status – Released on 24th March 2015
· Cancellation of GIC Exam 2015 – 18th May 2015
· Reasons for GIC Exam Cancellation – Certain Reasons
· GIC Re-examination Date notice – 09th June 2015
· GIC Re-exam Date (New Date) – 12th July 2015
· GIC Admit Card Re-exam 2015 – 22nd June 2015
· Official Website: www.gicofindia.com
GIC Admit Card Re-exam 2015 Important Instructions: It is mandatory to produce GIC admit card 2015 (downloaded by website and printed Hard copy affixed with Colored passport size photograph) before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without GIC admit card 2015.GIC 2015 Admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Late coming candidates reach at the venue of examination centres will not be allowed to appear in written examination.
GIC Re-exam Date
Admit Card Status
Mode of Re-exam
Type of Test
Released on 22nd June 2015
Objective Type Recruitment Test
Language of Test - English
Type of Question paper – Multiple Choice Question Paper
No. of Options given as Answer – Four (04) options
Total No. of Questions – 150 Questions
GIC Re-exam Syllabus – Three Parts i.e. Part A, Part B and Part C
· Part A (Objective): Domain Knowledge of the relevant stream- 40 Marks
· Part B (Objective): Test of Reasoning – 20 Marks, Test of English Language – 20 Marks, Test of General Awareness – 20 Marks, Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy - 20 Marks
· Part C (Descriptive): Test of English Language (Essay, Précis and Comprehension) – 30 Marks
Time Duration – 02 hours (Objective) and 30 minutes (Descriptive)
GIC Re-exam 2015 Cut off Marks & Qualifying Score – For General & OBC Candidates - 60% Marks and for SC /ST - 50% Marks
Merit List For GIC Re-exam 2015 – Higher Marks in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests
Final selection for Seat Allotment Admission of the candidates - On the basis of candidate's performance in the online examination and GD & Personal Interview.
GIC 2015 Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Candidates will be invited for personal interview which will be conducted along with verification of original documents. No candidates will be allowed to enter without interview call letters.
· GIC Interview Marks – 30 Marks
· GIC Group Discussion – 20 Marks
1. Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority within one year after date as mentioned in the advertisement.