SBI SO Admit Card 2015 Released - Download SBI Specialist Officers Call Letter 2015 - Download SBI SO Hall Tickets 2015 - sbi.co.in
|SBI SO Admit Card 2015|
Latest News - State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct SBI SO Exam 2015 (Online) on 14th June 2015 at various centres i.e. Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata / Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/ Delhi/ NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres. It is good news/ latest news that SBI has released SBI SO admit card 2015 on 01st June 2015 on official website www.sbi.co.in. Those candidates who are planning to attend SBI SO Exam 2015 (Online), they can download their online SBI SO admit card 2015 from the direct link provided below.
Earlier State Bank of India (SBI) had invited registration from eligible candidates i.e. Graduates OR Post Graduate in respective discipline studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) for 90 posts of Specialist Officer (SO) in State Bank Group for year 2015-16 as Chief Medical Officer, Chief Manager, Manager (Chartered Accountant), Manager (Official Language), Deputy Manager (Security) & Other vacancies in State Bank Group against Advertisement No CRPD/SCO/2015-16/1. SBI had invited online application from 08th April 2015 to 27th April 2015 on official website www.sbi.co.in. The last date for payment of online application fee was 27th April 2015. Candidates were required to send print out of online SBI SO 2015 Application form with self-attested photocopies of documents by Post on or before 07th May 2015.
SBI SO Admit Card 2015 Specialist Officer Call Letter Hall tickets Details
· Name of the Exam – SBI Recruitment 2015-16
· Name of Post – Special Cadre Officers
· No. of Posts - Total 90 Posts
· Chief Medical Officer- 01 Post
· Chief Manager- 01 Post
· Manager (Chartered Accountant)-02 Posts
· Manager (Official Language)-03 Posts
· Deputy Manager (Security)- 14 Posts
· Deputy Manager (Law)- 04 Posts
· Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering)- 05 Posts
· Deputy Manager (Electrical Engineering)- 03 Posts
· Deputy Manager (Fire)- 01 Posts
· Assistant Manager (System)- 20 Posts
· Assistant Manager (Civil Engineering)- 19 Posts
· Assistant Manager (Electrical Engineering)- 09 Posts
· Assistant Manager (Chartered Accountant)- 14 Posts
· Start Date to apply online application form - 08th April 2015
· Last Date of Registration – 27th April 2015
· Last date to submit print out of online application form - 07th May 2015
· Date of Written Test – 14th June 2015
· SBI SO Admit card 2015 Status – Released on 01st June 2015
· Official Website- www.sbi.co.in
How to download SBI SO Admit Card 2015 Call letters Hall Tickets: It is very easy to download SBI SO Admit Card 2015. Click on the direct link given on this page. Candidates choose their language of SBI SO Admit Card 2015. Enter Registration Email ID and Date of Birth of the candidates. Press on the Submit button given at the bottom of the screen. SBI SO Admit Card 2015 will be downloaded in PDF. It is important to save and print SBI SO Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in SBI SO Exam 2015.
SBI SO Admit Card 2015 Application form Vacancies & Online Written Test Details
The Final Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in SBI SO Exam 2015 and personal interview conducted by SBI Personnel. The Final Merit List will be prepared in descending order on the basis of score obtained by the candidate in Interview only. SBI SO Exam 2015 will be conducted on 14th June 2015. SBI SO Admit Card 2015 has become available on 01st June 2015. SBI SO Exam 2015 will be conducted by ONLINE MODE. SBI SO Exam 2015 will be a multiple choice question paper in which five options will be given as answer out of which candidates will need to select one correct answer. The total time duration for written examination will be 135 minutes.
SBI SO 2015 Objective Test Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern -
· Quantitative Ability - 35 questions of 35 marks
· Test of Reasoning - 50 questions of 50 marks
· English Language - 35 questions of 35 marks
· Professional Knowledge - 50 questions of 100 marks
· Total - 170 questions of 220 marks
SBI SO 2015 Descriptive Test –
SBI SO 2015 Descriptive test will be conducted after the completion of Objective test. Candidates are required to provide answers of the questions displayed online on the computer screen through typing on the Keyboard of the computer. The descriptive examination will consist of question from English Language Test i.e. Essay on subject related to Economics. The time duration of written examination will be 45 minutes and Total Marks for the descriptive examination will be 50 marks.