AMU MBBS BDS Result 2015 Declared - Download AMU MBBS/ BDS Rank Card 2015 - Check AMU MBBS BDS Merit List 2015 amu.ac.in. Latest Result News It is latest news that AMU had announced AMU MBBS/ BDS Result on 08th June 2015 on official website www.amu.ac.in. The result had displayed with rank number and roll number of the candidates in List A & List B. AMU had also released list of selected candidates of physically challenged candidates.
|AMU MBBS / BDS RESULT 2015|
You must note down the reporting date for admission which is 22nd July 2015 at 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. You are required to report for 1st counseling on 10:00 a.m. at venue at Dean's Office, F/o Medicine. The 2nd Counseling will be held on 23rd July 2015 at 10:00 a.m. The 2nd Counseling will be held for the selected candidates displayed in AMU MBBS/ BDS Result 2015.
AMU MBBS/ BDS 2015 Result Merit List (List A & List B) Counseling Schedule Admission Process
Candidates must report in person and will be called for counseling in accordance with the rank list released by AMU for MBBS/ BDS admission. You must follow that schedule for counseling to get admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses. The admission date will not be changed / extended by AMU.
List(s) A/B/C…. drawn from Chance Memos may not be compulsorily uploaded on the website. All the Chance Memo reported candidates are required to visit the admission venue every day till all the vacancies are exhausted.
Reporting Time for Admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses - 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
1st Counseling Date - 22nd July 2015 at 10:00 am
2nd Counseling Date - 23rd July 2015 at 10:00 am
How to download AMU MBBS/ BDS 2015 Result Rank Merit List (List A & List B)
· Click on the direct link given above or Click on official website www.amu.ac.in.
· Click on link say MBBS / BDS Result or MBBS / BDS Rank Merit List 2015.
· Download AMU Result of MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam 2015 in PDF.
· Note down date, time & venue of reporting for admission and also check for 1st & 2nd Counseling dates.
· Print AMU Result for counseling process.
AMU MBBS/ BDS Admission 2015-16 & List of Document required for admission to various courses
· Four self-attested copies of Marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination
· Character Certificate from the Institution last attended
· 10th Mark Sheet & Certificates for date of birth.
· Five Recent Photograph facing colour photographs (in white background).
· Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form.