UPSSSC Stenographer Result 2015 Scorecard Declared upsssc.gov.in Merit List Cut off
UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015 Released - Download UPSSSC Stenographer Hall Tickets upsssc.gov.in: The latest news is that UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card is available on 30th June 2015 on official website www.upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC will conduct written test on 19th July 2015 for the post of Stenographer. You can download UPSSSC Stenographer admit card by providing information about your registration number, date of birth, gender (select from drop download list) and verification code in the blank columns given on the admit card page. Download your UPSSSC stenographer hall tickets in PDF. You must check that the admit card of UPSSSC Stenographer contains information about name, father’s name, address, date, time and venue of written test.
|UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015|
Click here to download UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015
UPSSSC Stenographer Hall Ticket Important Points: You need to remember the following important point for UPSSSC Stenographer Admit card 2015.
· Print Neat & Clear Admit Card: Check the print of admit card for UPSSC Stenographer written test. The print shall be neat and clean in all respect of written information about name, date of birth, address, written test timing and venue of written test. You need to check your photograph & signature on the Stenographer admit card.
· Plan for Venue of Written Test: Do your planning to reach venue of the Stenographer written test. In case the venue of written test mentioned in admit card is far away from your permanent address, then plan to reach venue one day before the date of examination.
· Paste Photo & Do Signature: You need to paste your recent coloured passport size photograph on the Stenographer admit card. Do the signature below your photo same as it was uploaded for online application form for the recruitment of UPSSSC Stenographer posts.
Written Test Scheme and Syllabus: The UPSSSC Stenographer written test will be conducted on 19th July 2015. The written test mode will be Pen and Paper Mode. The written test will be objective type multiple choice question paper. The time duration for written test will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. The written test will be conducted for 80 marks.
The qualified candidates will be called for typing test. The typing test will be conducted for qualifying nature.
Summary of UPSSSC Stenographer Call Letters Hall Tickets:
· Name of Organization - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
· Name of Post – Stenographer
· No. of Posts – 635 Posts
· Advertisement No. - 4-EXAM/2014-15
· UPSSSC Stenographer Written Test Date – 19th July 2015
· Admit Card release date – 30th June 2015
· Written Test Centre - Lucknow
Official website – www.upsssc.gov.in