Kerala TET Admit Card 2015 – Download Kerala TET Hall Tickets for PRT (Upper / lower) TGT at keralapareekshabhavan.in. Kerala Government had invited online applications from 10.08.2015 to 26.08.2015 for eligible candidate across the state. The state government is going to conduct Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (Kerala TET) from 03.10.2015 to 17.10.2015 at Poojappura, Pareekshabhavan, Thiruvananthapuram centre to verify eligibility for the posts of Primary Teacher (Lower/ Upper) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). A huge numbers of candidates are going to attend Kerala TET on the scheduled date and time.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2015 for Primary Teacher (Lower/ Upper) & TGT – Check Exam Date
The latest news is that Kerala TET Admit card will be available on 28th September 2015 on the official website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in. Those candidates who had applied and waiting for Kerala TET Hall Ticket, they can download their call letter from direct link given below.
Advertisement No: CGL(2)/40901/2015/CGE
The Schedule for K-TET Exam is given as follows:
· For Lower Primary Teacher- Category I: 03.10.2015 (Saturday) from 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
· For Upper Primary Teacher - Category II: 03.10.2015 (Saturday) from 02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
· For High School Teacher - Category III: 17.10.2015 (Saturday) from 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
· For Language Teachers (Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Skt- Category IV): 17.10.2015 (Saturday) From 02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
Kerala TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Kerala TET will be an objective type test in which 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be asked for 150 marks (one marks for each question). The K-TET will be held for time duration of 1 ½ hours for each category of examination.
For Category I: 1) Child Development and Pedagogy 2) Language-I: Tamil/Malayalam/ Kannada, 3) Language-II: English /Arabic
Each Section will contain 30 MCQ of 30 marks.
For Category II: 1) Child Development and Pedagogy, 2) For Mathematics and Science teachers, 3) Language I- Tamil/Malayalam /Kannada/English, 4) Language II- Rest of Language-I i.e. Malayalam/English.
For Category III: 1) Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, 2) Language: Malayalam /Tamil / English / Kannada, 3) Subject specific questions
Category IV: 1) Child Development, Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude, 2) Language Malayalam /Tamil/Kannada/English, 3) Subjects related questions
Total 150 questions for 150 marks will be asked in each category.
K-TET Important Points:
· Exam Language – The exam language for category I, II & IV will come in bilingual language (English and Malayalam). For category III, the exam will come in English Language only.
· Help Centre – The Kerala Government has set up a help centres in Pareeksha Bhawan for help of any query about Kerala TET examination.
· Importance of K-TET - Kerala Government conducts K-TET every year to check the eligibility conditions of the candidates for recruitment of Teachers in four category I, II, III & IV. The score of K-TET will be counted for preparing merit list for Teachers recruitment process in government school across the state.
Kerala TET Qualifying Marks:
60% Marks required to qualify Kerala TET Exam 2015.
Official Website: www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
How to download Kerala TET Admit Card 2015 K-TET Hall Ticket
Enter your personal detail such as application number and date of birth on the Kerala TET Admit card official page. The admit card will be downloaded on the screen. Print your admit card for examination and read the instructions provided below before attending Kerala TET exam. For more detail, visit to official website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.