UPSSSC Stenographer Typing Test Admit card 2015 Released – Download UPSSSC Typing Test Hall Tickets for Stenographer. The typing test schedule has been published for the post of Stenographer. Those candidates who had qualified in written test will attain typing test. The typing test will be conducted from 11th September 2015 to 19th September 2015. This typing test will be held on computers which will be provided by UPSSSC. The great news is that UPSSSC has uploaded Typing test Admit card for Stenographer posts. Earlier UPSSSC had successfully conducted written exam on 19th July 2015. This exam was of 80 marks. The qualified candidates who scorecard above cut off marks are called for typing test.
UPSSSC Stenographer Typing Test Admit card 2015 Download Hall tickets
The Typing test will be conducted in Hindi in which test will be held on computer provided UPSSSC. The typing speed will be checked on computer by provided a text on the page. The typing speed must be equal to above 80 word per minute in Stenography in Hindi and 25 words per minute in typing Hindi Text. This test will be held for qualifying nature only. No marks will be added in preparing the final selection list. Those candidates who are qualified for typing test and waiting for typing test admit card, they can download it from the direct link given above.
There are following important points which need to be remembered before going to typing in the test.
1. Check all the keyboard keys on the computer before starting. No key should be broken/ damaged / removed from the keyboard.
2. Write a single line which carries all keys of keyboard.
3. If possible carry your own laptop in the typing test.
4. Keep cool and don’t try to be fast in typing test.
5. Focus on your typing and type naturally as you type during the preparation.
6. Don’t pressurize yourself for to meet the requirements.
Post Name: Stenographer
Total: 635 posts
Advertisement No. - 4-EXAM/2014-15 dated 13.03.2015
Exam Name: Typing Test
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Typing Test
Typing Speed Requirements: 80 wpm for Hindi Stenography & 25 wpm for Hindi Typing Text
Exam Date: 11.09.2015 to 19.09.2015
Admit card status – Available Now
For more information download Advertisement in PDF
Process to get UPSSSC Typing Test Admit card for Stenographer posts
The typing test Admit card is very easy to get by using the following process discussed here. Click on the direct link given above. The official page where admit card of typing test for stenographer can downloaded, will be displayed. Enter your registration number / application number, date of birth and verify the code given in the box. Press ‘Download Admit card’ button. The process will be started and your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
1. Take a neat and clean photograph to be fixed on the printout of admit card.
2. Don’t make your initials on the admit card. It will be done before the invigilator in the typing test.
3. Attest the admit card by the gusseted officer.
4. Read the given instructions provided on UPSSSC Stenographer Typing Test Admit card 2015. For further information, visit official website www.upsssc.gov.in.