UCO Bank 100 Chartered Accountant MMGS 2 Recruitment 2015 - Download UCO Bank Application form Apply Online: Recently, UCO Bank has recently invited online application form for 100 posts of Charted Accountant MMGS 2 (Special Cadre) in various departments i.e. Treasury, Inspection, Credit, Risk Management, Loan Syndicate and International Banking. The interested candidates can download official advertisement and check the process to fill online application form here.
This page will inform you about number of vacancies, age, educational qualification, start & close date of online application form, advertisement pdf and online application form direct link here.
UCO Bank में निकली 100 चार्टर्ड अकाउंटेंट स्पेशल Cadre नौकरी - अभी ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करें
UCO Bank Chartered Accountant MMGS 2 Application form Apply Online for 100 posts
The online process will be held to fill application form on the official website. You can download their advertisement in PDF and apply online from direct link given here.
· Name of Organization: UCO Bank Recruitment 2015 -16
· Post Name: Chartered Accountant (Special Cadre) MMGS 2 in Treasury, Credit, Inspection, Risk Management, International Banking, Loan Syndicate
· Total: 100 Posts
· General: 49 posts
· OBC: 29 post
· SC: 15 posts
· ST: 7 post
· Age Limit - 21 to 35 years
· Educational qualification: passed CA
· Selection process: written test and interview
· Application fees: 604/- Unreserved / OBC & 100/- for SC/ST/PWD
· Mode of Application: Online with Application form printout submission
· Starting Date of Application form: 20-10-2015
· Closing Date of Application form: 20-10-2015
· Last date of submission: 27-11-2015
· Official Website: https://www.ucobank.com/
अधिक जानकारी के लिए एडवरटाइजमेंट वीडियो को डाउनलोड करना करना है सारी निर्देश जैसे आयु सीमा, शुरुवात & अंतिम तिथि, तथा अन्य जानकारी ध्यानपूर्वक अवश्य पढ़े
How to apply online for UCO Bank Charted Accountant MMGS 2 Recruitment 2015: The best instructions to apply online are also provided in the advertisement pdf. The process includes the following steps.
1. Click on direct link ‘Apply online’ given on this page.
2. Read the instructions carefully displayed on the screen and click on next button.
3. Fill the particular details such as name, father name, address, educational qualification (marks) in the given columns. Remember that those columns which carry red star mark on its head, these are mandatory filled by the candidates.
4. Check and verify all in the information provided.
5. Finally click on the submit button.
6. Take print out of the application form.
7. General e-challan to pay application fee.
8. Make the payment of application fee.
9. Application form duly attested & signed, send to the following address
The General Manager,
UCO Bank, Human Resource Management Department,
4th Floor, 10 BTM Sarani, Kolkata-700001