MPPSC State Service Admit Card 2017 – www.mppsc.nic.in - MPPSC State Service Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
MPPSC State Service Pre Exam Admit Card 2017 Available at www.mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is working on releasing MPPSC State Service Admit card 2017 which is expected to be uploaded from 22nd to 25th Jan 2017 on official website www.mppsc.nic.in. The Pre exam will be held on 10th Feb 2017 at 51 exam centres. The list of exam centers is displayed in the image given here.
Earlier MPPSC had invited online application forms from 09th December 2016 to 08th January 2017 for 364 posts of state service and state forest service. Huge numbers of aspirants had applied for these posts.
The final selection will be made on the basis of preliminary, mains and interview exams. Each exam must be qualified to reach the next stage/ level of exam. In the state forest service exam, the selection will be done through written test, physical efficiency test.
Large numbers of interested and eligible candidates are going to attend the preliminary examination which will be held on 10th Feb 2017. The exam pattern will be given as follows:
Paper I: General Studies, 200 marks, 2 hours (10am to 12noon),
Paper II: General Aptitude Test, 200 marks, 2 hours (2:15pm to 4:15pm),
Those candidates who are ready to attend MPPSC State Service Pre Exam 2017; they can download their online admit card from direct link given in the end of the page.
The qualified candidates will be called for mains exam:
MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Pattern:
· Paper I: General Studies, 3 hours, 300 Marks
· Paper II: General Studies - 3 hours, 300 Marks
· Paper III: General Hindi - 3 hours, 300 Marks
· Optional Papers - Paper IV, Paper V, Paper VI, Paper VII
MPPSC State Service Examination Hall Ticket 2017
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: State Service and State Forest Exam 2017
Total: 364 vacancies
· For State Service: 190 vacancies
· For State Forest Service: 174 vacancies
· Additional Assistant Development Commissioner - 05 Posts
· Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer - 02 Posts
· Assistant Jail Superintendent - 17 Posts
· Block Development Officer - 01 Post
· Chief Municipal Officer - 13 Posts
· Child Development Project Officer - 02 Posts
· Commercial Tax Inspector - 23 Posts
· Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer - 18 Posts
· Deputy Registrar - 03 Posts
· Nayab Tehsildar - 34 Posts
· State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector) - 27 Posts
· State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police) - 45 Posts
Starting date of online application forms: 09th December 2016
Closing data of online application forms: 08th January 2017
Correction in application form: 16th Dec 2016 to 10th Jan 2017
Selection Process: Performance based on preliminary exam, mains and interview
Preliminary Exam date: 10th Feb 2017
MPPSC State Service Admit Card 2017: 22nd to 25th Jan 2017
Result date: Not defined
Next Process: Mains
Date of mains exam: To be announced after pre exam result
MPPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2017: To be released at least 15-18 days prior to the exam date
Further Process: Interview
MPPSC Interview Call Letter 2017: To be uploaded at least 10-12 days prior to interview schedule
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Two Steps for Downloading MPPSC State Service Admit Card 2017
It is essential to the aspirants to download MPPSC State Service Admit card 2017 for Preliminary and Mains exam through online mode. Without having MPPSC hall ticket, the candidates will not be permitted to attend any of the examinations (pre and mains).
The best two steps (given below) are needed to be followed for downloading MPPSC State Service Hall Ticket 2017:
1. Visit official website www.mppsc.nic.in or click on the direct link given in the end of the page.
2. Click on link displayed as ‘MPPSC State Service Admit card 2017’ for pre and mains exam. Enter registration details and click on submit button.
The official admit card will be downloaded on your device which should be printed on A4 size paper.