UP Revenue Department Admit Card 2017 – www.bor.up.nic.in – UP Revenue Clerk Driver Hall Ticket 2017.
UP Revenue Department Admit Card 2017 Available on www.bor.up.nic.in
Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh is going to issue UP Revenue department Admit card 2017 at least 15-22 days before clerk driver exam which is expected to be organized very shortly at many exam centre across the state.
Earlier UP Revenue department had announced for 2432 vacancies of Clerk, Driver, Tehsildar, SDM, ADM, Assistant and Peon. Huge numbers of eligible are ready and waiting for submission of online applications on the website. The online apply link will be activated soon on www.bor.up.nic.in.
The final selection for UP Revenue Clerk Driver posts will be made through written test and interview processes. Both of the processes will be evaluated to prepare final merit list of selected candidates.
However, UP Revenue Clerk Driver exam 2017 syllabus and scheme has not been defined yet by the board, but the important information (based on thorough investigation on the various websites) is passing you so that the aspirant can start their preparation for this written exam. The exact information regarding exam syllabus and pattern will be distributed in the notification.
· Type of Exam: Objective type
· Type of question paper: Multiple choice question paper
· Mode of Exam: OMR sheet (offline exam)
· Subject/ Topics to be covered in exam: General knowledge, Current affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, General Hindi, General English.
· Negative marking: Not applicable
Based on the marks scored by the candidates, a cut off list will be prepared for shortlisting candidates to interview. The qualified candidates will be invited to attend personal interview in which original testimonial verification will be verified by the authority. Then a final merit list will be released based on which appointment letter / station allotment will be issued.
UP Revenue Clerk Driver Hall Ticket 2017
Organization Name: Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh
Total: 2432 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Clerk, Tehsildar, SDM, ADM, Driver, Assistant, Peon
Name of the Posts: No of Vacancies
· ADM (Judicial): 61 Posts
· Driver: 609 Posts
· Reader Senior Assistant: 609 Posts
· SDM (Judicial): 305 Posts
· Tehsildar (Judicial): 243 Posts
· Town Clerk & Peon: 609 Posts
Starting and closing dates for submission of online applications: To be available in the first / second quarter of Year 2017 (Expected)
Selection Process: written test followed by personal interview
Exam date: To be available in notification 2017
UP Revenue Department Clerk Admit Card 2017: To be uploaded 15-22 days prior to exam date
Result date: Not specified
Next Process: Interview
Interview schedule: To be displayed after result declaration
UP Revenue Department Interview Letter 2017: To be available 10-12 days before the interview schedule
Interview marks: 20
Final Merit List: Based on evaluation of written test marks and interview marks
Follow Two Simple Steps for Downloading UP Revenue Department Admit Card 2017
1. Click on the direct link provided at the bottom. The official website’s home page will be open where you will see link such as ‘UP Revenue department Clerk Driver Admit Card 2017’.
2. Enter registration number/ application number/ name of candidates and date of birth. Click on the submit button.
Direct Link for Downloading: