Search Here

Haryana HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 38000 Vacancies www.hssc.gov.in


HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Group C & Group D 38000 Vacancies Selection Process - www.hssc.gov.in.

Haryana HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 Available at www.hssc.gov.in

Latest News - 
HSSC Group D Vacancy
 
Haryana Staff Selection Commission all set to upload notification for recruitment of 38000 group D post (Sweeper, Chaukidar, Peon, Sweeper cum Chaukidar and others) in which 10% seats will be reserved for sports. Haryana government has announced many times for recruitment of group c and group D in various department of Haryana.
However, it has not been decided as their final selection may be made through written test for interview. Several meetings have been conducted subsequently in order to decide the final selection of the candidate. But still it is yet to be done by the Haryana government. That may be the reason of delaying the recruitment process of Haryana group D 2018.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission main shortly announce the recruitment and upload notification for the post of group D in various department on contract basis for one year which may be extended on the basis of performance level of the candidate.
It is in the news that 10th pass or 8th pass may be considered as eligibility for Haryana Group C & Group D Recruitment 2018. It has been seen regularly that Haryana government has increased vacancies phone every announcement made by the honorable Chief Minister oh Haryana. Now this time the vacancies are announced as 38004 Group C and group D post.
HSSC Group D 38000 Vacancy Details
Name of organisation - Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of post - Group C & Group D (Sweeper, Chaukidar, Peon, Sweeper cum Chaukidar and others)
Total vacancies - 38000
Vacancies as per category distribution - yet to be decided
Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee Details
Eligibility -
8th or 10th passed

Age limit -
18-42 years
Age relaxation as per rule of Haryana State Government

Application fees -
·         For General/ UR - to be decided
·         For OBC - to be decided
·         For SC/ ST/ Female - to be decided

Selection Process - written test or interview
Application mode - online applications
Important Dates -
Starting date for applying online application form - soon
Closing date for applying online application form - soon
Last date to pay the application fees - soon
Official website - www.hssc.gov.in

HSSC 38000 Group D Recruitment Process: Written Test or Interview

According to news published in the newspaper, Haryana government has declared that no entry will be organized for Group C and group D posts. Final selection for the advertised post will be made by written test in which written test will be organized for 90 marks and 10 marks will be allotted for experience / socio-economic condition of the candidate.
The final merit list will be prepared out of 100 marks.
The written test will be divided into two parts in which part 1 includes multiple choice questions from general knowledge, general intelligence, math, science, English, Hindi and trade or subject related questions. It cover 75% of the written test. The rest of 25% will be asked from history, current affair, geography, civics, environment and culture of Haryana.
The result will be published on the basis of Cut off marks obtained by the candidate in written test and document verification. The document verification will be held for the shortlisted candidates only. The final result will be published on official website www.hssc.gov.in.
Download Notification
Apply Online

No comments:

Post a Comment