West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission (WBMSC) had invited Applications for MADRAS TET EXAM 2015 through the notification no. 1605L dated 22.10.2014 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the post for the eligibility of Teachers post TET Exam.
From our resources, it is the latest news that WBMSC is going to release Admit Card for the written test of Madras TET Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted in the first week of the month of January.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
MADRAS TET EXAM Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-MADRAS TET EXAM Written Test
· Name of Post- Eligibility test for the post of Teachers
· Advertisement No- 1605L dated 22.10.2014
· Date of Exam- 3rd 4th 5th January 2015
· Official Website- www.wbmsc.com
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MADRAS TET EXAM Admit Cards Released for 3rd 4th 5th January 2015
Picture of Process to download MADRAS TET EXAM Admit Cards Hall Ticket
Follow all the five steps provided in How to download Admit Cards Call Letters to download Hall Tickets for MADRAS TET Exam.
The Computer Generated admit card will be downloaded which will be appeared same as image provided below.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH MADRAS TET EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About MADRAS TET Written Exam
The MADRAS TET EXAM will be conducted by MANUAL MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on it. The OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and subject related exam. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 100 questions for 100 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There will be NO negative marking for any wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of MADRAS TET EXAM from the official website.
MADRAS TET EXAM Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in MADRAS TET Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of MADRAS TET EXAM.
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: