ONGC Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Marine Radio Assistant G-III Admit Card 2017 - ONGC JA Technician Call Letter 2017 Exam Date - www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Marine Radio Assistant G-III Admit Card 2017 Released at www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Kolkata had released notification and invited from February to 15th March 2017 applications for posts of Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Marine Radio Assistant G-III. The selection process will be made through Exam.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Kolkata has released admit card on 11th July 2017 for Exam to be held on at 23th July 2017 various Exam centers for the posts of Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Marine Radio Assistant G-III.
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for their Allahabad High Court Personal Assistant & Contractual ICT Call letter they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
ONGC Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Marine Radio Assistant G-III Admit Card 2017
Name of Organization- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Kolkata
Advt. No. – 02/ 2017-WOU
Name of post- Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Marine Radio Assistant G-III
Start date of online applications – February 2017
Last date of online application – 15th March 2017
Selection Process – Written Exam
Exam date- 23th July 2017
Admit Card Status – 11th July 2017
Official website – www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Kolkata had invited Applications for ONGC KOLKATA EXAM 2015 through advertisement MBA/HR-R&P/02/2014 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for the post 18 posts of Assistant Technician (Electronics), Assistant Technician (Instrumentation), Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) and Health Care Attendant.
From our resources, it is the latest news that ONGC is going to release Admit Card for the written test of ONGC Kolkata Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted on 11th January 2015.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
ONGC KOLKATA EXAM Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-ONGC KOLKATA EXAM Written Test
· Name of Post- Assistant Rigman Technician
· Advertisement No- MBA/HR-R&P/02/2014
· Date of Exam- 11th January 2015
· Official Website- www.ongcindia.com
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
ONGC KOLKATA EXAM Admit Cards Released for exam held on 11th January 2015
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH ONGC KOLKATA EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About ONGC KOLKATA EXAM Written Exam
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a public sector undertaking multinational company founded on 14 August 1956 works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas recently chaired by D K sarraf of its headquarters Dehradun, India. 69% of India’s crude oil and 62% of its natural gas are produced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. ONGC supplies crude oil, natural gas, and value-added products to major Indian oil and gas refining and marketing companies.
The ONGC KOLKATA EXAM will be conducted by Pen MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of questions and answers will be selected by clicking on the circle in it. There will be an OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of total 120 questions for 120 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for the exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be NO negative marking for any wrong answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of ONGC KOLKATA EXAM from the official website.
ONGC KOLKATA EXAM Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in ONGC KOLKATA EXAM Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of ONGC KOLKATA EXAM.
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: