Indian Navy SSR 02 Exam 2015 Admit Cards Released – Download Nausena Bharti SSR Batch 01 Call Letters– nausena-bharti.nic.in
|NAVY SSR ADMIT CARD|
Indian Navy had released notification Advertised for the posts of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Matric Recruit (MR), Musician (MUS), Non-Matric Recruit (NMR), Sports Entry and Artificer Apprentices (AA) for which Indian Navy has released Online Admit Cards for written examination to be conducted for Indian Nausena Bharti for the qualified 12th Passed candidates.A huge number of candidates have applied for these posts. The date of written examination are written on the admit cards which can be downloaded from the direct link provided in the end of the posts. Candidates are required to produce admit card at the time of getting entry of written examination hall. The admit card will act as entry card. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to note down time & venue of examination for these posts. Candidates are advised to reach on time because late coming candidates will not be allowed to appear in written examination. The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy/ Indian Nausena Bharti Exams 2015 Admit Card Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam –Indian Navy Exams 2015
· Name of the post – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Matric Recruit (MR), Musician (MUS), Non-Matric Recruit (NMR), Sports Entry and Artificer Apprentices (AA)
· Batch No. – SSR 02
· Date of Exam- Mentioned in the Admit Card
· Admit Cards Status –Released on 17th February 2015
· Official Website - http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS FOR THE EXAM
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Selection Entry Type SSR from AA and SSR.
· Enter Name of the candidate and Name of Father.
· Select Date of Birth of the candidate.
· Enter the code shown in the image of the page.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the admit cards.
· Save and print the Admit cards Hard Copy for the exam requirements.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Room No. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
Indian Navy SSR 02 Exam 2015 –Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
1st Stage – Written Examination
The Written EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. No rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. Written Examination will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. Duration of examination will be of 1 hour or 60 minutes. The candidates will have to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
2nd Stage - Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
3rd Stage - Medical Standards/ Medical Examination
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. Minimum height required for these posts is 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion should be of 5 cms. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
A Final Merit list of selected candidates will be released as Final Result on the official website of Indian Navy.