BEL Result 2017 Released – Download BEL 2017 Scorecards - Download BEL PAO 2017 Interview Schedule - www.bel-india.com.
BEL Result 2017 Interview Call Letter Download
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released interview list and shortlisted candidates for interview which will be conducted in June 2017 with verification of original documents.
BEL PAO Result Exam 2015 Released – Download BEL PAO 2015 Scorecards - Download BEL PAO 2015 Interview Schedule - bel-india.com
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released result of written examination which was conducted on 08th February 2015 for the posts of Probationary Account Officers (PAO) at various centres in all over the state. BEL has released link of shortlisted candidates to attend group discussion / interview which will be conducted with verification of original documents. A huge number of candidates appeared for these posts. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination and waiting for their result can get their result from the direct link provided in the end of post.
|BEL PAO RESULT 2015|
BEL PAO Exam 2015 Result Scorecard Marks Details Merit List Interview Schedule Details
· Name of Exam- BEL PAO Exam 2015
· Name of Posts – Probationary Account Officers (PAO)
· No. of Posts – Total 11 Posts
· Date of Exam–08th February 2015
· Result Status – Released on 10th March 2015
· Next Stage – Group Discussion/ Interview
· Interview Schedule – To be released in the end of March 2015
· Official Website: http://bel-india.com/
How to download BEL PAO Exam 2015 Result Scorecard Marks Details
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Enter Roll No. (09 digit) of the candidates.
· Enter Date of Birth of the candidates
· Click on submit button.
· Download Result / Scorecard appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the Result / Scorecard in PDF for Exam.
About BEL PAO Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in written examination, group discussion/ personal interview of the candidates.
1st Stage – Written Examination
BEL PAO Exam was conducted on 08th February 2015 by Pen Mode. In Pen Mode, OMR sheet was to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The written examination was an objective multiple choice question paper consisted of various sections contained questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness sections. The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which four options were provided out of which candidates needed to choose one correct answer. The time duration of exam was 2 hours or 120 minutes.
2nd Stage – Group Discussion/ Personal Interview
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/ personal interview which will be conducted very soon.
1st Phase – Document verification for Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority
2nd Phase – Personal Interview
The personal interview will be conducted by selection committee of BEL.