BPSC General Medical Officer 2014 Interview Call Letter released – Download BPSC GMO 2015 Interview Schedule BPSC General Medical Officer 2014 Latest updates–bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released revised interview schedule which is going to be held from 31st March 2015 to 04th July 2015 for a total of 2301 post of General Medical officers on basic pay grade against advertisement no. 15/2014. Earlier the interview schedule will be going to be started from 22nd June 2015 onwards. BPSC has also released interview letter which can be downloaded on 18th March 2015 on the official website. NO INTERVIEW CALL LETTERS WILL BE SENT BY POSTS. The interview schedule will be conducted in two sessions i.e. Morning at 10:00 AM & afternoon at 2:00 PM in a set of 40 candidates. The exact date, time & venue of interview will be mentioned in the interview letter. Candidates must reach the venue one hour before the scheduled time. It is mandatory to bring duly filled Abstract form – I (Saar Prapatra-I), duly filled Description Form II ( Vivaran Prapatra-II) with Semester wise/ Year wise Marks obtained, percentage, registration no. & experience and Disability Certificate (Nishashaktatta Praman Pratra III) on the date of interview.No candidates will be allowed to attend the interview schedule without original document & Prapatra I, II & III (If applicable). The candidates are required to deposit Fee /charge of Rs. 16.00 and a receipt of Fee will be provided after the completion of interview. Earlier BPSC had invited online application up to 20th August 2014 for 2301 posts of General Medical Officer (GMO) against advertisement 15/2014. A huge number of candidates had applied for these posts in all over the state. Those candidates who are waiting for interview call letters/ interview schedule; they can download their interview call letters/ interview schedule from the direct link provided in the end of the posts. Please type in your 6-digit Roll Number and press Enter key or click on Submit button to download interview letter.
BPSC General Medical Officer Recruitment 2014 Revised Interview Schedule Interview Call Letters Details
· Name of Exam- BPSC GMO Recruitment 2014
· Name of Posts – General Medical Officer (GMO)
· No. of Posts – Total 2301 Posts
· Advt. No. – 15/2014
· Last date of application – 20th August 2014
· Previous Date of Interview – 22nd June 2015
· New / Revised date of Interview - From 31st March 2015 to 04th July 2015
· Interview Letter Status – Released on 18th March 2015
· Venue of Interview – Mentioned in the interview call letters
· Remember Points –
o Fee/ Charge – Rs. 16.00/- (will be deposited after interview)
o Abstract Form – I, Description Form-II & Disability Form – III (Duly filled)
o Reach at least one hour before the time of interview
o All original documents/ certificate, Form I,II & III & Interview letter
· Official Website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
About BPSC Assistant Exam 2014 –Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
IBPS CWE IV Clerk 2014-15 Interview Schedule Detail
1. Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least one hour before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, MBBS DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for MBBS Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority
2. Expected Interview Questions for IBPS Clerk 2015 Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Subject Related/ Experience Based/ Project Based Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities
Download the Proforma that might need to be submitted at the time of Interview: