Chaitanaya Godawari Gramin Bank Interview Schedule 2015 Released - Download CGGB 2015 Cut off Result Interview Letters -cggb.in
|CGGB 2015 Cut off Result|
Chaitanaya Godawari Gramin Bank (CGGB) has release cut off result / list of shortlisted candidates for Interview on 16th March 2015 on official website on the basis of performance of IBPS CWE III held in the month of September/October 2014 for a total of 101 posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The latest news is that Interview is schedule (tentatively) in the first week of April 2015 and Interview letter has sent to these shortlisted candidates on their respective email ID which was provided in application form registered in CGGB. The interview letter which is sent by CGGB contains intimation about exact time, date and venue of interview. The interview will be held at the GUNTUR center. Three times more candidates will be called for interview of the posts. A total of 228 candidates have shortlisted for interview for the posts of Officer Scale I and 137 candidates have shortlisted for interview for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The selection will be based purely on Merit list which will be obtained after interview of all candidates. The total marks of Interview will be 30 Marks.The minimum marks to qualify interview will be 12 marks. Total weighted score / Final Merit lists will be calculated on the basis of performance in CWE and Interview. Earlier CGGB had released advertisement in which online applications were invited for 101 vacant posts of Officer Scale I and office assistant on the official website from 3rd February to 18th February 2015.
Chaitanaya Godawari Gramin Bank 2015 Cut off Result Interview Schedule Interview Letter Details
· Name of the Exam- Chaitanaya Gadawari Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
· Name of Post- Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
· No. of Posts – Total 101 Posts
· Officer Scale 1 – 69 Posts
· Office Assistant Multipurpose – 32 Posts
· Pay Scale – (Emoluments)
· Officer Scale-I-Rs.31363 &
· Office Assistants – Rs. 15609 / -
· Last date of online application – 18th February 2014
· Selection Process – Merit based on performance in IBPS RRB CWE III & Personal Interview
· Cut off Result Status – Released on 16th March 2015
· Next Stage – Personal Interview
· Interview Schedule – Tentatively 1st Week of April 2015
· Interview Letter Status – Sent to these shortlisted candidates on their email ID
· Interview Venue – Head Office, Guntur
· Official Website - http://www.cggb.in/
Chaitanaya Godawari Gramin Bank 2015 Cut Off Marks for Interview:
A cut off will be released based on the performance in IBPS RRB CWE III which was held in the month of September/ October 2014. The cut off will be released category wise i.e. General cut off marks, OBC cut off marks, SC cut off Marks, ST cut off Marks. Then Interview call letter will be released to short listed candidates for interview.
Chaitanaya Godawari Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Personal Interview Details
Based on the performance in IBPS held in month of September/October 2014 and Interview (70 Marks for IBPS CWE III & 30 marks for interview). The exact venue of interview will be intimated on the interview letter which will be tentatively started in first week of April 2015. The interview letter has been sent to their respective email ID mentioned at the time of applying online registered in CGGB.
Document Verifications of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview - Remember Points for Candidate to Appear in Interview:
· Print Interview Call Letter on a neat & Clean A4 Size white page.
· Paste the passport size photograph on the box (mentioned in the interview letter) on the prescribed size.
· Note down the Interview Date, Time & Venue mentioned.
· Read the instruction carefully mentioned in the end of the interview letter.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as PAN CARD, Voter Cards ID
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.