GSCSCL Manager Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released – Download Assistant / Depot Manager Call Letters - ojas.guj.nic.in
|GSCSCL ADMIT CARDS 2015
Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (GSCSCL) has released online admit card on the official website for written examination which is schedule to be conducted on 15th March 2015 for a total of 177 posts of Assistant Manager and Depot Manager Senior Assistant and Assistant Depot Manager in various departments of the unit. Candidates have to enter confirmation number and date of birth to download admit card on the official website of GSCSCL.It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Late coming candidates more than 15 minutes at the venue of examination centres will not be allowed to appear in written examination. Earlier GSCSCL had invited applications for 177 posts of Assistant Manager and Depot Manager Senior Assistant and Assistant Depot Manager in various departments through the notification provided on the official website. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this examination. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards; they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
GSCSCL Manager EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam- GSCSCL EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the posts – Assistant Manager and Depot Manager Senior Assistant and Assistant Depot Manager
· No. of Posts– Total 177 Posts
· Date of Exam – 15th March 2015
· Admit Cards Status/ Date –Released on 04th March 2015
· Official Website – http://ojas.guj.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down room No., Floor and seat no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About GSCSCL Exam 2015 Written Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection ProcessGSCSCL Exam 2015 will be conducted successfully conducted on 15th March 2015. The GSCSCL Exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The qualified candidates will have to attend personality test for these posts.