Karnataka Police Interview Admit card 2017 Released - Download KSPR SPRC Constable WBO SWBO Interview Call Letter Exam 2017 Download at www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Driver cum Conductor Final Result 2018 DeclaredLatest news - karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has declared the result of driver cum conductor under advertisement number of 1/2015 all official website. The list of selected candidate can be downloaded from the link given here.
The list contains registration number, name of the candidate, date of birth, GRP, gender at the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test.
This list has been uploaded as PDF file of 33 pages with a brief note of provisional list for Driver cum Conductor.
Karnataka State Police WBO/SWBO Interview Schedule/Viva Voce Released
Karnataka State Police WBO/SWBO Interview Schedule
1.WELL BEING OFFICERS 2.SENIOR WELL BEING OFFICERS
The latest news is that Karnataka State Police has scheduled PST/ PET for the 882 posts of Constable for Male / Female candidates. The PST/ PET are expected to be held in January 2015. The admit card is going to upload on 10-12 days before exam date. The direct link to download Admit card is given here.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Police Constable PST/ ET Admit card 2015 Download Hall Tickets
The PST/ PET will comprise of two sessions i.e. PST & PET. In the first session, Physical Endurance Test will be conducted in which long run; high jump; long jump and shotput will be organized. Three chances will be provided for each activity. The qualified candidates will be called for the second session. The second session will be held in which height, chest and weight is measured.
|Karnataka Police Constable PET/ PST Admit card 2015|
Those candidates who will qualify PST/ PET, they will be called for written test. The written test is scheduled for 100 marks. The objective type test will be held in which MCQ paper will be provided. The final merit list will be published for selected candidates on the basis of the performance in written test. The PST/ PET will be held for qualifying nature only.
KSPR SPRC Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released –Download Special Reserve Police Force Call Letters - irb2014.ksponline.co.in
|KSPR EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment (KSPR) has admit cards for written examination which is scheduled / fixed on 08th March 2015 in the Morning session from 11:00 am to 01:00 pm for a total of 1400 vacant post in Special Reserve Police Constable (SPRC) Men & Women in various departments i.e. 2nd Battalion Belgaum, 5th Battalion Mysore, 7th Battalion Mangalore, 8th Battalion Shimoga, 10th Battalion Shiggaon, 11th Battalion Hassan & Others. Candidates will have to login their account (My Application) to download Admit card.The Admit Card contains date, time & venue of examination along with instructions for written examination at the bottom of the page. Those candidates who had applied for these post can download their admit cards for the examination. The admit card is compulsory for all candidates to produce at time to appear in the written examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter in written examination without admit card. The admit card is valid with original photo identity proof of the candidate. It is advised to the candidates to bring their admit card and original identity proof i.e. Voter Card ID or PAN card ID at the venue of examination. These items (admit card and original identity proof) will be check at the entry level of the examination.
KSPR SPRC 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2014
· Name of the post – Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC)
· No. of Posts – Total 1400 Posts
· Date of Exam- 08th March 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 04th March 2015
· Official Website - http://irb2014.ksponline.co.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application No. and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No., Floor and Seat no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Karnataka State Police Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Exam 2015 will be conducted on 08th March 2015 in Morning session form 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM by Pen MODE. In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections will contain questions up to 10th & 12th Level.
Recommended Books to qualify Karnataka State Police Exam 2015
Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Here, Best books are recommended to the candidates who are genuine and willing to qualify the written examination with in minimum possible time. ENGLISH Tricks by Paramount , SSC Tier 1 ENGLISH by Arihant Special Addition exam oriented & Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran books will definitely improve their ability and performance in solving Reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude.