NABARD Exam 2015 Answer Keys / Paper Solution of 01st March 2015
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) had successfully conducted written examination on 01st March 2015 (Sunday) in both Morning and Evening Session at various centres in all over the country for a total of 128 vacancies/ posts of Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rajbhasha Service, Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Legal Service (Legal), Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Protocol and Security Service and Managers (Grade ‘B’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this written examination. Here, Answer Keys or Paper Solution of this examination is discussed for the purpose to analyze the performance in each section i.e. Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge of this exam.
Many times it has been found that these important questions have asked in ONLINE exam of Banks Exam such as IBPS, SBI etc. These questions are discussed for the purpose of revision to candidate. It is expected that these questions may be asked again in upcoming Bank Exams.
NABARD Exam 2015 Answer Keys / Paper Solution
The question paper consisted of total 200 marks for 200 multiple choice questions through online mode of examination in predefined time of 120 minutes. Each correct answer added one mark in the final marks. There was a penalty of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
· Reasoning (General Intelligence) = 50 Questions = 50 Marks = Good Score – 30 Marks
· Quantitative Aptitude = 50 Questions = 50 Marks = Good Score – 20 Marks
· English Language = 30 Questions = 30 Marks = Good Score – 19 Marks
· General Awareness =40 Questions = 40 Marks = Good Score – 29 Marks
· Computer Intelligence = 30 Questions = 30 Marks= Good Score – 22 Marks
· Total Good Score – 120 Marks for NABARD Written Examination
The exam analysis is made on the performance of candidate in the each section.
NABARD Exam 2015 Answer Keys- 01st March 2015
General Awareness Questions asked in Session Morning and Evening (Both sessions included) of NABARD Exam 2015
1. Repo Rate reduced to - From 8% to 7.75%
2. Which Bank started Card less Banking- ICICI
3. Who has signed on One Rupee Note in India - Finance Secretary
4. Which of the following amount can be taken as Over Draft (OD) under Jan Dhan Yojana - Rs 5000/-
5. How many Team are playing in World Cup 2015- Total 14 Teams
6. How many are WTO member – Total 160 Members
7. Which of the following Indian Scheme added in Guinness Book of World Record in 2014 - Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan YojanaWhich of the following country has Largest Stock Exchange- New York
8. Foreign Secretary - S. Jaishankar
9. Headquarters of UNICEF - New York
10. Where is world Cup 2015 held at – Australia & New Zealand
11. Which of the following state produce highest Milk in india - Punjab
12. Which of the following State has highest GDP rate in 2014– Maharastra with $233 billion ?
13. In Which Sports Sarita Devi refused to receive Bronze medal - Boxing
14. Who is the head of NITI Ayog – Prime Minister Narender Damodar Modi
15. Who is the head of Expenditure Commission & Committee of Banking License - Bimal Jalan
16. What amount is required to start Small banks - 100Crore
17. Who is the Chairman of 7th Pay Commission in India - Ashok Kumar Mathur