RBI JE Interview Letter 2015 Released – Download RBI JE Civil Electrical Mechanical Interview Schedule – rbi.org.in
|RBI JE INTERVIEW LETTER 2015|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released interview call letters for interview schedule which is going to be held on various dates in the month of March 2015. The time, date and venue of interview is mentioned in the interview letter which can be downloaded by entering registration ID and Date of birth of the candidate.Earlier RRB has released roll number wise / zone wise result / merit list of the written examination which was conducted on 04th February 2015 for all four zones i.e. East Zone, West Zone, South Zone and North Zone against notification through advertisement no.1/JE/2014‐15 for 38 vacant posts of Junior Engineer in Civil and Electrical. A huge numbers of candidates had qualified in the written examination for these posts. RBI had released list of shortlisted candidates called for interview which will be conducted on various dates in the month of March 2015. All the successful candidates were required to send the mentioned documents to their respective Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department Offices by Registered Post/Speed Post till 03rd March 2015. The latest news is that those candidates who had qualified in the written examination and waiting for their interview letter can download their interview letter from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
RBI JE Exam 2015 Interview Call Letters Interview Schedule Document Verification Schedule Details
· Name of Exam- RBI Junior Engineer Exam 2015
· Name of post – Junior Engineer (JE) in Civil & Electrical
· No. of Posts – Total 38 Posts
· Date of Exam – 04th February 2015
· Result Status – Released on 23rd February 2015
· Next Stage – Interview Round
· Interview call letters - Released on 04th March 2015
· Interview Schedule/ Date – Mentioned in the interview call letter
· Official Website: http://rbi.org.in/
About RBI JE Exam 2015 – Exam pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
01st Stage – Written Examination
The RBI JE Exam was conducted on 4th February 2015. The RBI JE EXAM 2015 was conducted by Pen MODE. In Pen Mode, No rough blank sheet was issued for calculations/rough work in exam. The Exam was available in bilingual languages- English & Hindi. The exam was conducted an objective multiple choice question paper of 150 questions of 200 marks to be done within 2 hours or 120 minutes. The exam was consisted of four sections contains questions of English (50 questions of 50 Marks), Engineering Subject Questions (50 Questions of 100 Marks) and General Awareness (50 questions of 50 marks). The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which four options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There was 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
The qualified candidates are called for 2nd stage which is interview stage. Three times more than required candidates are called for interview.
Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of documents required for Interview of respective zones
· 5 copies each of Attestation Form (all in original) and Bio-data filled in neatly by the candidates.
· Photocopies of the certificates in support of their Age, Educational Qualifications (Mark sheets of all years and Degree certificate), Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC), Disability Status (if Persons with Disability - PWD), Experience Certificate, Release Certificate for the Ex-Servicemen as per applicable proforma provided in Annex II to the advertisement.
· OBC candidates – OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste Certificate containing creamy layer clause in the prescribed format
· SC/ST candidates - Latest SC/ ST Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
· PWD candidates – Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority
Expected Interview Questions for RBI JE 2015 Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions