UKPSC ARI Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released – Download Assistant Regional Inspector Exam 2015 Call Letters - Download UKPSC ARI Exam 2015 Hall Tickets – ukpsc.gov.in
|UKPSC ARI EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released admit cards on 28th February 2015 on the official website for written examination which is schedule to be conducted on 14th , 15th and 16th March 2015 at various centres in Haridawar, Uttrakhand. UPKSC has also released instruction for written examination on the official website. Earlier UKPSC had released notice for written examination on 08th February 2015 in which it was clearly said that Admit cards will be released online only. No Admit card will sent by post to eligible candidates.It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Late coming candidates more than 15 minutes at the venue of examination centres will not be allowed to appear in written examination. Earlier UKPSC had invited applications for a total of 11 posts of Assistant Regional Officers through the notification provided on the official website. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this examination. UKPSC had also released the list of Not Eligible candidate on the official website. Those candidates who have applied for the post and eligible also for written examination they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
UKPSC ARI EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-UKPSC ARI EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the posts – Assistant Regional Officer (ARI)
· No. of Posts– Total 11 Posts
· Date of Exam –14th , 15th and 16th March 2015
· Admit Cards Status/ Date –Released on 28th Feb 2015
· Official Website – www.ukpsc.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH PU MET EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Room No. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About UKPSC ARI Exam 2015 Written Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The Final selection of the candidate will be done based on the performance in Written Examination of 150 Marks, Practical Examination of 100 Marks and Interview/ Personality Test of 35 Marks.
1st Stage – Written ExaminationU-SET Exam 2014 will be conducted successfully conducted on 01st March 2015. The U-SET Exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The written exam will be consisted of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
In Paper 1 – Subjective type questions (MCQ)
Total marks for exam will be of 50 marks. The time duration for exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
In Paper 2 – Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
Total marks for exam will be of 100 marks. The time duration for exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
Recommended Books to qualify Written Examination
Quickest Mathematics for Bank/SSC/Railway by Kiran is the best books for practice to SSC/ Railway / Bank exams. It also includes the practice set of previous papers. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggrawal The books covers all cases of reasoning and their short cut tricks to qualify for any SSC, UKPSC, Bank Exams. Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Best Addition The detailed descriptive is available with short cut tricks / methods provided in the brackets. Advance Math with Paramount is a good alternate of reasoning teacher. In case any candidates revised/ read this book there will be no need of any coaching or tutor for reasoning. Learn Trick of Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is a combination of one of the best tricks to learn quantitative aptitude on finger tips. At least five examples are provided to teach concept / short cut method of one type of question.
2nd Stage – Practical Examination
The examination will be conducted for qualified candidates for 100 Marks.
3rd Stage – Interview
The qualified candidates will have to attend personality test of 35 marks.
Click here to download Admit Cards for UKPSC ARI Exam 2015