Check GSSSB BIN SACHIVALAY CLERK CPT Exam 2015 Admit Cards - Download GSSSB BIN SACHIVALAY CLERK CPT Exam 2015 Call Letter - Download GSSSB BIN SACHIVALAY CLERK CPT Exam 2015 Hall Tickets - ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is going to release online admit cards on 08th April 2015 at 2:00 PM for CPT Examination which is going to be held from 17th April 2015 to 25th April 2015 at venue at L. J. Campus, Nr. Nagdev Kalyan Temple, Opposite Divya Bhaskar, Sarkhej-Sanand Circle S. G. Highway, Ahamadabad for the posts of Clerk against advertisement no. 38/2014-15.GSSSB has also released notification for written examination on official website. Those candidates who have applied for these posts and waiting for the result of GSSSB BIN SACHIVALAY CLERK exam can download their result from the direct link provided below:
GSSSB BIN SACHIVALAY CLERK CPT Exam 2015 ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Name of Exam - GSSSB BIN SACHIVALAY CPT CLERK EXAM 2015
· Name of the post- Bin Sachivalay Clerk
· Advertisement No. - 38/2014-15
· Date of Exam- from 17th April 2015 to 25th April 2015
· Venue of Examination - L. J. Campus, Nr. Nagdev Kalyan Temple, Opposite Divya Bhaskar, Sarkhej-Sanand Circle S. G. Highway, Ahamadabad
· Admit Cards Status - 08th April 2015 at 2:00 PM
· Official Website: www.ojas.guj.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID or Roll No. and Password or Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the admit cards.
· Save and print the admit cards Hard Copy for the future requirements.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH CTET EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
Download Admit Cards here (will be downloaded 08th April 2015 at 2:00 PM)