UPPSC AMO HMO Result 2015 - Download UPPSC 2015 Scorecards Cut off Marks Merit list –uppsc.up.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had successfully conducted UPPSC Ayurved Chikitsa Shiksha Seva Screening Examination -2013 which was scheduled to be held on 19th April 2015 at various centres in all over the state for the posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer-(S- 11/73), U.P. Homoeopathy Medical Service And Medical Officer-(S- 11/66) against Advt. No 01/2013-2014 dated 24/08/2013. The result is going to be announced in few days i.e. April / May 2015 on the official website. Earlier UPPSC had advertised notification officially for the posts of AMO & HMO in which applications were invited from the eligible candidates for these posts. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination and waiting for result for preliminary written examination; they can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
UPPSC AMO HMO EXAM 2015 Result Scorecard Marks Details
· Name of the Exam- UPPSC Ayurved Chikitsa Shiksha Seva Screening Examination -2013
· Name of Post- Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) & Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO)
· Advertisement No - 01/2013-2014 dated 24/08/2013
· Date of Pre-Examination – 19th April 2015
· Result Status – To be Released in the end of April or in May 2015
· Official Website – www.uppsc.up.gov.in
UPPSC AMO HMO Result 2015 – UPPSC AMO HMO 2013 Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The written exam was conducted on 19th April 2015 by Pen MODE in the morning session for two hours i.e. from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Screening Test was contained 150 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of 150 marks which were provided in two parts i.e. Part 1 & Part 2. Part 1 was contained general Knowledge (30 questions of 30 marks) & Part 2 was contained questions of Subject related to Medical Homeopathic/ Ayurvedic subjects (120 questions of 120 marks). In exam four options were provided to choose one right answer among them. The total time for each examination was 2 hours or 120 minutes.
List of Document for verification
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPPSC. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.