Check Haryana Postal Exam 2015 Result - Download Haryana Postal Exam 2015 Scorecard Cut off Marks - Download Haryana Postal Circle Merit List - indiapost.gov.in
Haryana Postal Circle had successfully conducted written exam on 17th May 2015 (Sunday) in two sessions i.e. morning from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM & evening from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM for the posts of Postman & MTS. Huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this Haryana Postal Exam 2015 and waiting for result/ scorecard / marks details/ cut off marks / merit list. This is the latest news that Haryana Postal Circle is going to release Postal Exam 2015 result. The Haryana Postal Exam 2015 result is expected to be declared in the end of June 2015 or in first week of July 2015 on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Those candidates who had attended Haryana Postal Exam 2015, they can download from the direct link provided below.
Haryana Postal Circle had invited online application form by eligible candidates up to last date 10th February 2015 on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in against official advertisement Notification No. R&E/122/2014 dated 28.12.2014 for 62 vacancies of Postman in all over the Haryana state.
Haryana Postal Exam 2015 Result Haryana Postal Circle Exam 2015 Scorecard Cut off Mark Merit List Details
· Name of the Exam - Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2015
· Name of Posts – Postman & Multi-Tasking Staff
· No. of Posts – 62 Posts for Postman
· Pay Scale - Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
· Last Date of Application – 10th February 2015
· Date of Exam – 17th May 2015
· Result Status – To be announced soon (expected in the end of June 2015 / in the first week of July 2015)
· Official Website- http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
About Haryana Postal Exam 2015 Result – Haryana Postal Circle Exam 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The Haryana Postal Exam 2015 was conducted on 17th May 2015 by Pen Mode. An OMR sheet was provided to candidates and it was to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen by the candidates. The Haryana Postal Exam 2015 was given in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English. Haryana Postal Exam 2015 was a multiple choice questions paper containing questions of several topics such as English/Hindi (25 questions of 25 marks), Regional Language (25 questions of 25 marks), Mathematics (25 questions of 25 marks) and General Knowledge & General Awareness (25 questions of 25 marks) of total 100 questions. The total marks for Haryana Postal Exam 2015 were 100 marks. The total time duration for Haryana Postal Circle Exam 2015 was 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
Haryana Postal Exam 2015 Cut off Marks – Haryana Postal Circle Exam 2015 Qualifying Marks
· Parts A & B- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
· Part C (Two segments) - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
· 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate with the condition as A & B above.