Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Download Admit Card/ Call Letter at pnbindia.in
Latest News -
The latest news is that Punjab National Bank has released online admit cards on official website for online written examination which is going to be held for a total of 53 posts Specialist Officer (SO). Earlier PNB SO had released advertisement in which online applications were invited. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts and waiting for online admit cards. Candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided below.
PNB SO PO Admit Cards 2020 Released -
Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Aadhar Card are not considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall.
|PNB SO ADMIT CARD 2020|
PNB SO Exam 2020 Admit Card Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2020
· Name of the Posts –
· Manager Risk
· Manager Credit
· Manager Treasury
· Manager Law
· Manager Architect
· Manager Civil
· Manager Economic
· Manager HR
· Senior Manager Risk
· Senior Manager Credit
· No. of Posts – Total 535 Posts
Post Name - Manager Risk
Total Post - 160
Eligibility - Bachelor / Master Degree in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
Post Name - Manager Credit
Total Post - 200
Eligibility - CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
- Post Name - Manager Treasury
Total Post - 30
Eligibility - MBA Finance with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
Post Name - Manager Law
Total Post - 25
Eligibility - Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.
- Post Name - Manager Architect
Total Post - 2
Eligibility - Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
Post Name - Manager Civil
Total Post - 8
Eligibility - BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
Post Name - Manager Economic
Total Post - 10
Eligibility - Master Degree in Economics with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.
- Post Name - Manager HR
Total Post - 10
Eligibility - Degree / Diploma in PM / HR / HRD / Labour Law with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.
- Post Name - Senior Manager Risk
Total Post - 40
Eligibility - Bachelor / Master Degree in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with 60% Marks and 3 Year Experience.
- Post Name - Senior Manager Credit
· Official Website - https://www.pnbindia.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PNB SO ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR PNB SO EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH HP PSC EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
7. Reach to Exam Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the Exam room.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE AT PNB SO
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
PNB SO Exam 2020 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
1st Stage – PNB SO Written Test 2020
The Final Selection will be based on merit List on the basis of Performance in written examination and Interview. The Written Exam will be conducted on 29th May 2020. The Written EXAM will be conducted by ONLINE MODE. In ONLINE Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. NO OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. Rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. Syllabus for on-line Test will comprise of Reasoning, English Language Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) and Computer Knowledge. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper containing 200 questions of 200 marks in which five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. Negative Marking of 1/4th to each wrong answer will be awarded to candidates. The total time duration for written examination will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
2nd Stage – PNB SO Interview 2020
A three times more than the requirements of candidates are called for Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in online written examination and Personal Interview. The personal interview will be conducted in two steps.
Step 1 - PNB SO Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
Step 2 - Expected PNB SO Interview Questions for PNB SO 2020
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Why would you join Banking Sector
· Some questions may be asked from Banking Terms
· Some questions may be asked from Present Economic Scenario.
· Situational Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Conditional Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Decision Making Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate