RBI Officer Grade B Phase II (Main) Admit card 2015 Released rbi.org.in: RBI has organized online test on 07th December 2015 for officer Grade B across the country. Those candidates who have qualified in online test (Phase I) held on 22nd November 2015 are called for main exam (Phase II). The latest news is that RBI has released online admit card for main exam (phase II) on 27th November 2015 on the official website at www.rbi.org.in. The shortlisted candidates can download their RBI Officer (Grade B) Phase II admit card 2015 from direct link given here.
|HSSC Officer Grade B main exam Admit card 2015|
Download RBI Officer Phase II Admit card 2015
Link 3 (if above link does not work)
Link 3 (if above link does not work)
Main Points for RBI Officer Phase II Admit card 2015: Some of the main points are discussed for main exam (Phase II).
1. Online admit card for Phase II (main) exam has been uploaded separately.
2. Instruction for PWD and information handout for Phase II has been made available on official website.
3. No request for venue change will be entertained.
|RBI Officer Phase II Admit card 2015 Result merit list|
Download Information Handout for Phase II
Instructions for PWD using scribe
Joint declaration form for PWD using scribe
RBI Officer Grade B Phase II Admit card 2015 Download RBI Officer Phase I Hall Ticket: It has been notified here that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has scheduled online test for Phase I on 22nd November 2015 across the country. This online test is to be conducted for recruitment of ‘Grade B’ – General 2015. SscExamTricks.com is committed to provide you latest information about online admission letter, latest online test / exam syllabus, exam pattern and all other related information for RBI Grade B General Exam 2015.
RBI Officer Grade B Main Exam (Phase II) Admit Card 2015 Download Phase I Result Merit list
The process of final selection of suitable candidates will be completed in three phases. In Phase I, online test will be conducted. Those candidates who will qualify and obtain minimum cut off marks (aggregate in all subjects), they will be shortlisted for Phase II examination. Depending up on the number of vacancies, the candidates will be shortlisted for Phase II and roll number (admit card) will be published tentatively within a week after Phase-I examination. The phase II exam will be main exam. The date, time and venue of main exam (phase II) will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. Phase III will be an interview round for those candidates who will be shortlisted from marks obtained in main exam.
|RBI Grade B Admit card 2015|
The big news is that RBI has released online admit card for Phase I examination on 11th November 2015 on the official website at www.rbi.org.in. Those candidates who have applied for ‘Grade B’ – General posts, they can download it from direct link provided here.
Download RBI Admit card 2015 for Grade B (Phase I)
RBI Officer Phase I Exam Date: 22nd November 2015
Result Date: 26th November 2015
No. of shortlisted candidates for Main exam (Phase II):
Main exam date: 07th December 2015
Main exam (Phase II) Admit card date: 27th -29th November 2015
RBI Phase I exam 2015: The online test will be an objective type exam in which 200 multiple choice questions will be given for a total of 200 marks. Each question will be of one mark. The total time will be 2 hours for the test together. Four sections will be given in question paper. These sections will be as follows:
2. Reasoning (Verbal – 60 questions)
3. English Language (30 questions)
4. Quantitative Aptitude (30 questions)
RBI Officer Phase II 2015 Remember Main Points: There are following main points are discussed which you should remember during online test.
1. A photo ID proof is mandatory to bring along with printout of online admit card (duly signed).
2. This is your choice in the examination to attempt any question from 1 to 200 within 2 hour’s period decided for online test.
3. Negative marking is applicable in online exam. There will be deduction of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
4. The use of mouse on this online test is applicable. You are prohibited to use Keyboard during the exam.
5. No electronic gadget such as watch, calculator or any other item is allowed in examination hall.
6. Check the information handout before going to attend online test.
7. PH/ PWD candidates must read the special instruction provided by RBI for online test.
8. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow these instructions during online test.