HSSC Forest Guard Physical Test Admit Card 2017 – Haryana SSC Forest Guard Physical Test Call Letter 2017 Advt. 7/2016- www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Forest Guard Physical Test Admit Card 2017 Available at www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is working on scrutinizing online application form and preparing a list of eligible candidates for the physical test which is expected to be organized very soon. The exact date will be intimated via official notification uploaded on the website.
Also check –
HSSC Forest Guard Physical test call letter will be available 15-18 days before the schedule of physical efficiency test.
Those candidates who have been waiting for latest updates/news for the call letter of Haryana SSC Forest Guard Physical Test 2017; they can check regular updates with direct link for downloading online admit card provided on this page.
Haryana SSC had invited application forms from 10th passed candidates with knowledge of Hindi/English for 331 posts of Forest Guard (Male/Female) under advertisement 7/2016. The filling and submitting of online application form was organized from 16th January 2017 to 15th February 2017 on website www.hssc.gov.in.
Thousands of numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
The final selection will be made through physical test, written test and interview.
Physical test –
This test will be consisted in two process; Physical standard and Physical efficiency test
· Chest – 79-84 cm for male and 74-79 cm for female
· Height – 168 cm for male and 155 cm for female
Physical efficiency test -
In this physical efficiency test, a walking will be arrange for following details,
Walking test –
· 25 km in four hours for male and 14 km in four hours for female
Now these candidates are waiting for physical test call letters which can be downloaded from direct link given at the end of the page.
The written test will be conducted after the result of physical test. This result will be uploaded on the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
Written test pattern –
· Exam – Objective type
· Paper – MCQ
· Alternative options – Four
· Negative marking - no information provided in the notification about this
The interview will be organized for those candidates who gets qualified in the written test. The date of interview will be intimated after the result of exam.
The interview will be held with document verification of the candidates. All original testimonials will be verified by the officials. The list of required documents are discussed as under –
· All original certificates and documents (DMCs of 10th, 12th and others)
· Hard copy of online application form with latest photograph attested by the gazette officer
· Original proof of fee deposited by treasury challan/credit certificate
HSSC Forest Department Physical Test Call Letter 2017
Category No. – 47
Name of posts – Forest Guard
No: of posts – 331
Education qualification –
· Matric passed and equivalent qualification
· Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to matric or higher education
Age limit – 18-42 years
Pay scale – Rs.5200-20200 /- per month + grade pay Rs.2000/-
Starting date of application form –16th January 2017
Last date of application form – 15th February 2017
Last date of payment of fees – 17th February 2017
Procedure for applying online –
1. First of all candidate must go to the official website at www.hssc.gov.in
2. Click on the advt.7/2016 link.
3. Register on it and fill the application form with right details.
4. Pay application fees before last date.
5. Get print out of application form or conformation documents.
Selection Process – Written exam and interview
Physical Test date – to be announced soon
Date of written test – updated soon
Date of admit card – to be available 7 days before exam date
Next Process - Interview
Date of Interview – available soon
Final Merit List – to be prepared from written test and interview
Official Website – www.hssc.gov.in
Three Simple Steps to Download HSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
1. Visit official website www.hssc.gov.in.
2. Go to the link for the advertisement ‘Advt. 07/2016’. Enter login details such as login ID and password.
3. Finally, press ‘login’ button. Click on the link given as ‘Download Admit card’.
4. Take a printed copy of HSSC Clerk Call Letter 2017 as the exam requirements.