Indian Army HQ 1 STC Clerk Result 2017 – Check HQ 1 Single Training Center Clerk Scorecard 2017 Marks List Merit List Typing Test date at www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army HQ 1 STC Clerk Result 2017 Available at www.indianarmy.nic.in
The news is that Indian Army HQ 1 Single Training Centers has all set to arrange written test for the posts of clerk. The date of written test is going to be announced very shortly by the selection board. The result will be declared one or two months after the date of interview.
The interview for LDC posts which is expected to be held very soon. The candidates are curiously to know the date of interview result for these posts.
The interview result is expected to be released within a period of 30-45 days after the date of interview. The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for typing after which the document verification and medical examination will be conducted before appointment/joining of the candidates.
The joining date will be intimated in the appointment letter to be issued to the candidates.
Previously, the online applications were invited for three posts of lower division clerk from 18th March to 07th April 2017 in which a huge numbers of intermediate passed candidates (having knowledge of typing) had shown their interest and applied through filling offline application forms. The applications were to be submitted to the following address.
HQ-1, Signal Training Center,
Jabalpur - 482001
The selection of candidates will be based on fulfill the qualification and the candidates appears in written test and skill test (typing test).
Important documents during typing test–
Candidates bring the original documents and identity proof at the time of typing test. The typing speed will be assessed as per standard given by the board in the notification.
Those candidates who have been waiting for Indian Army HQ 1 STL LDC Result 2017; they can download it from direct link given at the bottom.
HQ 1 STC Lower Division Clerk Merit List 2017
Name of organization – Head Quarter 1 Single Training Centers, Jabalpur
Name of posts – Lower Division Clerks (LDC)
Total no. of posts – 03
· For general – 00
· For OBC – 01
· For SC – 00
· For ST – 03
Educational qualification –
· The candidate should have passed 12th class examination and have knowledge of typing.
Age limit – 18-42 years
· For general – 18-28 years
· For BC / SC – 18-30 years
Application fees –
There is no application fees for the candidates for the given posts
Procedure for applying for this posts –
· Candidates must go to the official websites at www.indianarmy.nic.in.
· Read all the instruction given in the application form.
· After read all the instructions candidates download the application form.
· Name the application for the posts of ________.
· Fill all the column no columns left blank.
· Candidates attach their photo, education qualification and signature duly attested by the candidates.
· One self-attested envelope affixing a stamp of Rs.5/-.
· Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
· After filling all the application form send the application form to the following address.
Start date of application form – 18th March 2017
Last date of application form – 7th April 2017
Selection process – Based on the performance in written test and typing test.
Written Test date – to be intimated soon
Result date – soon
Next Process – Typing Test
Date of typing test – to be intimated after result
Final Merit List – Score of written test
Official website – www.indianarmy.nic.in
Downloading HQ 1 STC LDC Result 2017
1. Go to the official website, select the career and choose the recruitment for LDC/Clerk.
2. Select ‘Download clerk result’ link and download PDF file.
3. Search your name or roll number in the list by using ctrl+f command.
4. Take a printed copy of the result for the future requirements.