Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017 - Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science Veterinary Officer Call Letter 2017 - www.ahvs.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017 Veterinary Officer Call Letter
Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science, Karnataka is under process to release the exam date and online admit card for Veterinary Officer Admit card 2017 which is expected to be available at least 15 days before the exam schedule.
The final selection of candidates will be based on two stages -
Stage 1 - Written test
Stage 2 - Interview
Written test syllabus -
3. General awareness
4. Veterinary sciences
Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science Veterinary Officers Call Interview Letter 2017
The notification was released in March for recruitment of 550 Veterinary Officer and the following schedule was held for submission of offline applications from the eligible candidates.
Starting date of application form – 06th March 2017
Last date of application form – 05th April 2017
Last date of payment the fees – 05th April 2017
Procedure for applying offline application form –
· Interested candidates must go to the official website of KARNATAKHA AHVS at http://www.ahvs.kar.nic.in/kn-home.asp.
· Read the notification carefully.
· After that download the application form for the related posts.
· If eligible click on application link.
· Fill the form carefully in capital letters.
· Fill all the columns no column left blank.
· After complete the all application form.
· Make the payment fees online.
· After that click on final submit button.
· Take the print out of the complete application form and send to the following address –
· The commissioner,
· Department of animal veterinary husbandry and veterinary sciences,
· 2nd floor, VISHVESWARAIAH MINI tower,
· Dr. AMBEDKAR VEEDHI,
The successfully applied can download their online admit card from direct link given here.
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officers Result 2017 Appointment Letter
Name of organization – KARNATAKA AHVS Animal Husbandry Veterinary science
Application mode – offline mode
Name of the posts – Veterinary Officers
Total no: of posts – 550
Educational qualification –
Passed 10th class with certificates
And have B.V.SC from a recognized board or university
Age limit –
For general category –18-35 years
For OBC category – 18-38 years
For SC/ST category – 18-40 years
Pay scale – Rs.28100-50100/- per month
Application fees –
For general category – Rs.500/-
For all other reserve categories – no fees needed to pay in the form of application form
Selection process – Written test and interviewExam date - to be updated soon
Admit card release date - 15 days before the exam
Official Website - www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
Download Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017