APSC AE Result 2017 - Andhra Pradesh Service Commission Assistant Engineer Inspector Call Letter 2017 - www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC AE Result 2017 Available at www.apsc.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh service commission (APSC) is going to conduct written test on 07th July 2017 for 56 posts of Inspector and Assistant Engineer. The news is that APSC AE Admit Card will be available on 24th June 2017 on official website. The final selection process will be based on written exam and personal interview.
APSC is ready to release online result for exam to be held on at Exam 07th July 2017 various Exam centers for the posts of Assistant Engineer.
The result is likely to available in August / September 2017.
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for APSC Assistant Engineer Result/Merit List 2017; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
Name of organization –Andhra Pradesh service commission (APSC)
Total no. of posts –56
1. Name of posts – Inspector
No. of posts –02
Educational qualification –
Degree in any branch of engineering or technology, mechanical/chemical.
Pay scale –Rs.12000-40000/- + Grade pay Rs.5400/-
Age limit –23-43 years
2. Name of posts – Assistant Engineer
No. of posts – 54
Educational qualification –bachelor degree in civil engineering from any recognized or foreign university and possessing a certificate to that affect from the institute of engineering
Pay scale – Rs.12000-40000/- + Grade pay Rs.7600/-
Age limit –21-43 years
Experience – candidates must have practical experience of 2 years in a workshop or manufacturing concern of good standards.
Selection process – Written test and interview
Andhra Pradesh Service Commission AE Interview Call Letter 2017
Starting date of application form –10th March 2017
Last date of application form –06th April 2017
Date of Examination – 07th July 2017
APSC Inspector Admit card date - 24th June 2017
Procedure for applying for APSC AE Inspector posts –
1. Interested candidates go to the official website at www.apsc.nic.in.
2. The name of the post you applied must be written in bold letters.
3. The last date of receiving the duly attested application form in the commission office will be 06th April 2017.
4. Only application which are signed and attested completely by officer and receive to the commission office shall be called for screening test and vice-voice interview.
5. The commission shall not be responsible of any candidates will not join the post after appointment is not released.
6. Applicants must attached the copy of recent photograph.
7. The copies of all qualification certificates and degree certificates.
8. In case of any false detection her/his application for the post will be cancelled.
Official Website - http://www.apsc.nic.in/
Process to download Andhra Pradesh Service Commission AE Call Letter 2017
· Go to official website.
· Click on Result/Interview Call Letter link and enter your registration and date of birth/ password.
· Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.