MDU Clerk Typist Admit Card 2017 – MDU Rohtak Clerk Steno Call Letter 2017 Exam Date MDU Clerk Typist Result 2017 Merit List - www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
MDU Clerk Typist Admit Card/Result 2017 Available at www.mdurohtak.ac.in
MDU Rohtak is going to organize written test for clerk and steno typist post which is expected to be held in the last week July/ August 2017. The admit card can be download about 15 days before the date of examination. The date of examination will intimated soon on official website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list drawn from written test, typing test, Academic performance and interview of the candidates.
Huge numbers of candidates have applied for these posts and now waiting for their online admit card which is expected to be available in August 2017.
1. Written test and typing test – 48 marks
2. Academic Records – 12 marks
3. Experience – 15 marks
4. Interview – 10 marks
Total – 85 marks
Written test –
1. General Aptitude Test – 30 marks
2. Computer Typing (Practical) Test – 45 marks
General Aptitude Test (Flag – A): 30
The written test will be organized offline for 100 marks.
o Max. Marks: 100 Marks
· Time: 90 Minutes
o Marks for questions are indicated against each. There will be 1/4 negative mark for
· Each wrong answer.
o Maximum 100 marks will be reduced proportionately to 30.
o Medium: English as well as Hindi
· Question paper - Objective Type (Multiple four alternatives).
· Six Sections, each section -15 marks,
· Section –F - 25 marks.
Typing test- Computer Typing (Practical) Test (Flag) 45 Marks
· Steno-Typist (English) – 80 words per minutes (8% mistakes)
· Steno-Typist (Hindi) - 64 words per minutes (8% mistakes)
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in written test, typing test, interview and academic performance.
MDU Clerk Typist Interview Call Letter 2017
Name of organization – MDU Recruitment Board
Name of Post – Clerk & Steno Recruitment
Total no. of posts – 91
1. Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator - 60
· For UR: 19
· EBP (Gen)-6,
2 Steno typist (English) - 27
· EPS (Gen): 2
3 Steno typist (Hindi) - 4
For UR: 2
For EBP (Gen): 1
Educational qualification –
· Degree (Graduation)
Age limit – 18-50 years
Qualifications for the post of Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operator
Selection Process – Written test, typing test, Academic Record and interview
Pay scale / pay structure –
· Clerk –cum Jr –Data Operator – Rs.520—20200+ 1900 GP+40 SP
· Steno -- typist (English) –Rs.5200—20200+1900 GP+100 SP
· Steno -- typist (Hindi) –Rs. 5200 --20200+1900 GP+100 SP
Application fees –
· For general and OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
· For SC / BC / EBP - 25
Start date of online application form --30th Apr 2017
Last date of online application form – 16th May 2017
Official website - www.mdurohtak.ac.in
Syllabus for Clerk Exam -
Section- A (General Knowledge)
General knowledge about all aspects of India (History & Civilization, Economy, Science
& Technology, Geography, Society, Politics & Government, Defense etc.) And some
Common aspects about other countries (Capitals, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Geographic
Section- B (Computer Knowledge)
Historical Development of Computers, Generations of Computers, Types of Computers,
Components, Types of Memories, Input Devices (Keyboard, Mouse etc.), Output devices
(All type of Printers, Media- Floppy Diskettes, Pen Drives, CD-ROMs, etc.), Types of
Software (Operating Systems, Compilers and Interpreters, Application Software), Types
Of Computer Languages, Data Representation, Components of Network, Types of
Network (LAN/MAN/WAN), Data Transmission Modes, Data Transmission Media,
Historical Development of Internet, Internet Browsers, Search Engines, WWW, Website,
Home Page, E-Mail Concepts.
Comprehension (Para based objective items), Common Errors, Tenses, Synonyms,
Procedure for download MDU Clerk Admit Card/Result 2017
· Candidate go to the official website at www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
· See the announcement section which scrolls from bottom to top on the right middle of the home page.
· Download the list of selected candidates for clerk.
· Take print out of the admit card.
To Download MDU Clerk Typist Admit Card 2017 –
· Enter your registration no. and the date of birth.
· Click on login option.