Parliament of India JPR Admit Card 2017 - Parliament of India Junior Proof Reader Call Letter 2017 Download - Parliament of India Online Recruitment 2017 - Parliament of India Online Vacancies - www.ncbc.nic.in.
Parliament of India Junior Proof Reader Admit Card 2017 Available at www.ncbc.nic.in
Parliament of India had released notification and invited applications from 02nd March to 27th March 2017. Many candidates had ready applied for this recruitment and submitted their online application forms on the official website. The selection process will be made through written test and interview.
Selection Process –Written Test
· Preliminary Exam-
· Main Exam-
· Paper- Object type
Date of Written Exam- soon
· Part A- General Knowledge- 25 Q of 25 marks
· Part B- General English- 25 Q of 25 marks
· Part C-General Hindi-25 Q of 25 marks
Time Duration-1 hour
· Part A- Proof Reading English- 50 Q of 50 marks
· Part B- Proof Reading Hindi- 50 Q of 50 marks
· Part C- English Essay and Grammar- 40+10 Q of 50 marks
· Part D- Hindi Essay and Grammar- 40+10 Q of 50 marks
Parliament of India will release online admit card about 15 days before exam to be held very soon at various Exam centers for the posts of Junior Proof Reader.
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for their Parliament of India Online Call letter 2017; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
Parliament of India JPR Call Letter 2017
Name of the organization –
Advt. No. 3 /2017
Name of Posts – 16
· Junior Proof Reader-
Name of post Details-
· General- 04
· OBC- 01
· SC- Nil
· ST- Nil
Junior Proof Reader- 06
· General- 03
· OBC- Nil
· SC- 02
· ST- 01
· General- 02
· OBC- 01
· SC- 01
· ST- 01
Educational Qualification –
· Painter- 12th passed & Degree with 3 years’ Experience in composing English & Hindi
· Junior Proof Reader- Bachelor Degree & 5 years’ Experience inCopy Holder English & Hindi
· Warehouseman-10thPassed & Computer Diploma
Age – 18-27 years
Salary Structure/ Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Opening date for online application form –2nd March 2017
Closing date for online application form –27th March 2017
Last date Pay Application Fees- 27th March 2017
Official Website –www.socialjustice.nic.in&www.ncbc.nic.in
Applying Online Steps -
- Firstly, visit the official website www.ncbc.nic.in.
- Search for the advertisement site.
- Application form will appear on your screen
- Use candidate’s personal and professional details and see all details.
- Attach passport size photo and document.
- Submit it and take a print out of it for future use.
Process to download Parliament of India Junior Proof Reader Call letter 2017
- Go to official website www.ncbc.nic.in.
· Click on Admit Card link and enter your registration and date of birth/ password.
· Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.