Tripura Public Service Commission Forest Ranger Admit Card- Tripura Public Service Commission Forest Ranger Call Letter - www.tpsc.gov.in.
Tripura Public Service Commission Forest Ranger Admit Card 2022 Available at www.tpsc.gov.in
Department of Forests had released notification and invited applications for the posts of Forest Ranger. Interested and eligible candidates can download the notification and can apply for this recruitment before the last date. The selection process will be based on pre exam, main exam, physical test and interview.
Pre exam pattern
· English composition – 20 marks
· General knowledge and current events – 30 marks
· Geography, history and culture of Tripura – 10maks
· General science and environment – 20 marks
· General mental ability – 10 marks
· Numerical ability – 10 marks
Total – 100 marks
Main exam pattern
· English (essay and paragraph writing) – 100marks
· General knowledge –100 marks
· Optional any 2 of the subjects – 200 marks each subjects
Total – 600 marks
The interview must be of 75 marks
TPSC Forest Rangers Admit Card is going to release Admit Card about 20-22 days before the exam date. The written test date will be announced soon.
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for TPSC Forest Rangers Admit Card; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
TPSC Forest Rangers Call Letter 2022 Exam Date
Name of organization –department of forests
Application mode –offline
Name of post –forest rangers
Total no: of posts – 08
· For general – 03
· For SC – 02
· For ST – 03
Educational qualification –
· Candidates must have passed bachelor degree in science or engineering
Age limit –21-40 years
· Age relaxation for all reserve categories are 05 years
Pay scale –Rs.5700-24000/- per month + Grade pay Rs.4200/-
Application fees –
· For general category candidates –Rs.150/-
· For SC/ST/BPL ration card holders/physically handicapped candidates –Rs.100/-
Physical standards –
· For General and SC candidates –
For male –
· 25 KM in four hours
· Height –163cms
· Chest –79-84cms
For female –
· Run 16kms in four hours
· Height –150cms
· Chest –74-79cms
Starting date of application form –
Last date of application form –
Last date of payment of fees –
Procedure for applying offline posts –
· Candidates go to the official websites of forest department at www.tpsc.gov.in.
· Click on the recruitment option
· Candidates must click on “forest ranger, department of forest” link
· Read all the instruction given in the application form
· After that download the application form
· Fill the application form with correct details
· Attach all the important document mentioned in the application
· One self-addressed envelope with affixing stamps of Rs.5/-
· And send to the following addressed given in the application form
Postal Address –
Reception counter of the TPSC secretariat
Official website - www.tpsc.gov.in
Process to download HP Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer (Electrical) Admit Card 2022
· Go to official website www.tpsc.gov.in.
· Click on Admit Card/Call Letter link and enter your registration and date of birth/ password.
· Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.