Bengaluru District Court Result 2017: 218 Vacancies for Peon Typist Stenographer Posts -It is informed to all the aspirants that Bengaluru District Court has released notification for recruitment of 218 posts of Typist, Peon, Stenographer and Typist-Copyist. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online up to last date 15th November 2017. The final selection will be made by evaluating performance in written test and Interview.
The rest of the information regarding details of the posts, qualification, age limit including relaxation, application fee, last date for submitting online application and application fee have been mentioned as under -
Bengaluru District Court Peon Typist Stenographer Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Application Form
Name of Organization: Bengaluru District Court
Name of Posts – Typist, Peon, Stenographer and Typist-Copyist
Total: 218 Posts
Detail of the Post:
· Typist: 66 Posts
· Peon: 62 Posts
· Stenographer: 60 Posts
· Typist-Copyist: 30 Posts
· For Peon: 7th Class Pass.
· For Other Post: 10th Class Pass with Stenography/ Typing certificate
Age Limit including Relaxation:
· For General: 16.11.1982 - 15.11.1999
· For SC/ ST: 16.11.1977 - 15.11.1999
For General candidates - Rs.200/-
For SC/ ST candidates - Rs.50/-
Last Date to Apply Online: 15th November 2017
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 16th November 2017
Official website - http://ecourts.gov.in/bengaluru/online-recuritment
Process to Apply Online for Bengaluru District Court Recruitment 2017
· Visit to the official website.
· Read all the instruction given in PDF format as per post (in which candidate is interested).
· Click on the link given as ‘Apply Online’ at the right sidebar of the homepage.
· Click on ‘OK’ button to the massage to be appear at the top of the page in which recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in says “Before Clicking Online Application button, Ready with your latest Digital/Scanned Colour Passport Photo and Signature images in JPG format and Read Instructions Carefully”.
· Check the box given as “I Accept that I have gone through all the instructions”. Press Apply button.
· Enter personal information and contact information carefully to the application form.
· Check the box given as declaration statement at the bottom of the page.
· Press “Preview Button”. Go the next step. Note down the registration number and password may be displayed at the top of the page.
· Upload the photograph and signature as per size mentioned against these items.
· Press next button. Finally press the submit button. Make the payment of application fee by offline or online mode.
· Take print out of the application form.