Telangana JLM Admit Card 2018 - TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Call Letter www.tsnpdcl.in -Telangana JLM Recruitment 2018 - TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Result/ Pole Test/ Medical Exam 2018 - www.tsnpdcl.in.
Telangana JLM Admit Card 2018 Online Application Form Available at www.tsnpdcl.in
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. TSNPDCL has released advertisement for recruitment of 2553 posts of Junior Lineman. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online up to last date 19th March 2018. The final selection will be made by evaluating performance in written test.
Those candidates who have been waiting for this recruitment can apply online from the link and steps given here.
The rest of the information regarding details of the posts, qualification, age limit including relaxation, application fee, last date for submitting online application and application fee have been mentioned as under –
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman 2018: Admit Card/ Result/ Call Letter
Name of Organization - Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. TSNPDCL
Name of Posts – Junior Lineman
Total: 2553 Post
District wise details of the vacancy –
1. For Warangal - Total 575 Posts
2. For Khammam - Total 365 Posts
3. For Adilabad - Total 439 Posts
4. For Karimnager - Total 674 Posts-
5. For Nizamabad - Total 500 Posts
Pay Scale - 15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 –18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200
· 10th pass + ITI Certificate in Electrical / Wireman Trade
Age limit – 18-35 years as on 01.01.2018
Application Fee -
· General- 2200/-
· OBC & SC / ST- 100/-
Mode of Payment of Application Fee – Online/ Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking Only
Start date of online application form- 22 February 2018
Last Date to submit application form- 19 March 2018
Last Date to submit application form- 19 March 2018
Official website - http://www.tsnpdcl.in/
Requirement for Filling Online Application Form –
· A valid e-mail ID & mobile for OTP verification.
- A passport size photo (Scanned Copy)
- Signature (Scanned Copy) – Capital Sign not allowed
- Aadhar Card (only 12 digit numbers)
- 10th Mark Sheet for filling basic details like name & DOB
- Educational documents (Scanned Copy)
- Online payment details of the required Application Fee.
Any other details please read the advertisement before proceeding to fill online application form.
How to Apply Online for Telangana JLM Recruitment 2018
· Step I: Online Payment of Application Fee
· Enter your particular, educational and other details and finally submit the application form.
· Make the payment by online mode. Note down Journal Number 12 Digits to verify your application fee.
· Step II: Submission Process for Application
· Click on the above link given as ‘Apply Online’.
· Download Instructions PDF and read carefully before applying online.
· Click on Apply Online link provided at the bottom.
· Click on Sign Up button.
· Register as a new application and provide your name, Email ID, mobile, user name and password. Click on sign up button.
· Enter your login details and click on log-in button (Registered user).
· Take a printout of application form.
· Note down registration number and password for future requirement of Admit card/ result/ document verification.
TSNPDCL JLM Admit Card 2018 Call Letter Exam Date
TSNPDCL will release online Admit Card about 15-18 days before exam to be held in 2018 at various centers for the posts of Junior Lineman (JLM).
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for their TSNPDCL JLM Call letter 2018; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (Pole Climbing Test) and document verification
There will be no interview.
1st Stage – Written test – 80 marks
Exam Date- 08 April from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Admit Card Release Date- 02 April 2018
Written Test Exam Pattern-
Section A: Core I.T.I subject - 65 questions
Section B: General Awareness and Numerical Ability - 15 questions
Mode of Exam – Offline/ OMR Sheet based
· Type of Exam – Objective
· Paper – MCQ
· Medium of Exam – English/ Hindi
· Total – 80 questions/ 80 marks (Each question one mark)
· Use Black ball point pen to fill circle in OMR Sheet.
· Time Duration – 2 hours
Test Question Level – 10th Standard
Exam Centres – GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal
Negative Marking – may be not applicable
Reservation for the vacancies –
· BC-25% + 4% Reservation to BC-E group
· SC- 15%,
· ST- 6%,
Qualifying Marks - 20 marks
The qualified candidates will be called for Pole Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1.
2nd Stage – Pole Climbing test
The candidates who qualify in the Pole climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM. The Following documents should be produced by the candidate for verification at the time of Pole / Tower Climbing test before finalization of Selection List.
- 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC, Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other, Photo identity proof like Pan Card (Specially), Voter Card ID etc.,
- Final Result Merit List Copy, Service Agreement (Duly Filled & Signed), National Pension Scheme Form (NPS Form- duly filled & signed), Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter card or Driving License.
- Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form),
- Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category
· Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate OBC certificate
· Domicile certificate
· Experience certificate if any
3rd Stage – Medical cum document verification
Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Assistant Civil Surgeon should be furnished at the time of joining. The above documents will be verified at the time of joining.
Process to download TSNPDCL JLM Admit Card 2018
· Go to official website.
· Click on TSNPDCL JLM Admit Card link and enter your registration and date of birth/ password.
· Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.
If you have filled/submitted online application form, you need direct link to download admit card, result and interview call letter for this recruitment. Here we provide you the link by which you can download the following –