Post About - JPSC APO Recruitment 2018-19 Admit Card Exam Date Result Merit List Selection Process Last Date Regular Latest News/ Updates –www.jpsc.gov.in.
Jharkhand PSC APO Final Result 2019 Scorecard/ Merit List Available at www.jpsc.gov.in
Short Summary of Latest Government Job 2018 -
JPSC APO Recruitment 2018
Total – 143 Posts
Eligibility - LLB Graduation
Age Limit - 21-35 years
Fee - General / OBC / Other State: 600/-, SC / ST: 150/-, PH: 0/-
Last Date – 11.04.2018
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released notification for recruitment of 218 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor (APO). Eligible and interested candidates can apply online up to last date 15th November 2017. The final selection will be made by evaluating performance in written test and Interview.
Those candidates who have been waiting for this recruitment can apply online from the link and steps given here.
The rest of the information regarding details of the posts, qualification, age limit including relaxation, application fee, last date for submitting online application and application fee have been mentioned as under –
Detailed Description for JPSC APO Recruitment 2018
Post Name – APO
Total - 143 Posts
· Gen - 73 Posts
· SC - 16 Posts
· ST - 42 Posts
· OBC - 12 Posts
Age Limit –
· 21-35 years as on 01/08/2018 -
· LLB Graduation passed from any recognized university/ institute of India
· General / OBC / Other State: 600/-
· SC / ST: 150/-
· PH: 0/-
Start of online application form: 23.02.2018
Start of online application form: 08.04.2018
Last Date to pay application fee: 11.04.2018
Last Date to receipt the application form: 20.04.2018
Official website - www.jpsc.gov.in
Requirement for Filling Application Form –
- Aadhar Card (only 12 digit numbers)
- A passport size photo (scanned copy)
- Running Hand Signature (Capital letter signed application will be rejected) (scanned copy)
- Educational documents such as 10th , 12th class mark sheet for uploading information like roll number/ registration number of certificate – for education purposes
· Mobile number & any other details please read the advertisement before proceeding to fill online application form.
How to Apply Online for JPSC APO Recruitment 2018
· Click on the above link given as ‘Apply Online’.
· Download Instructions PDF and read carefully before applying online.
· Click on Apply Online link provided at the bottom.
· Click on Sign Up button.
· Register as a new application and provide your name, Email ID, mobile, user name and password. Click on sign up button.
· Enter your login details and click on log-in button (Registered user).
· Enter your particular, educational and other details and finally submit the application form.
· Make the payment by online mode or challan.
· Take a printout of application form and send the application form to the following address –
Examination Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road, Ranchi Pin Code 834001
Official website - www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC APO Admit Card 2018 Call Letter Exam Date
JPSC will release online Admit Card about 15-18 days before exam to be held in 2018 at various centers for the posts of APO.
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for their JPSC APO Call letter 2018; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (Pre & Mains)
1st Stage – Pre Exam – General Studies (100 Marks)
Date of Exam- soon
Admit Card date – about 15 days before exam date
Written Test Exam Pattern-
1. General Hindi- 100 marks – 3 hours
2. English – 100 marks – 3 hours
3. Essay – 100 marks – 3 hours
4. General Studies– 100 marks – 3 hours
Time duration – 2 Hours
Mode of Exam – Offline/ OMR Sheet based
· Type of Exam – Objective
· Paper – MCQ
· Medium of Exam – Nine languages & English
· Total – 100 questions/ 100 marks
· Use Blue/ Black ball point pen to fill circle in OMR Sheet.
Test Question Level –
Exam Centres –
Negative Marking –
2nd Stage – Mains Exam –100 Marks
Qualifying Marks –
UR/ Gen– 40 marks
BC – 36.5 marks
SC/ ST – 32 marks
Process to download JPSC APO Pre Mains Admit Card 2018
· Go to official website.
· Click on Admit Card link and enter your registration and date of birth/ password.
· Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.
Document Verification –
- 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC, Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other, Photo identity proof like Pan Card (Specially), Voter Card ID etc.,
- Final Result Merit List Copy, Service Agreement (Duly Filled & Signed), National Pension Scheme Form (NPS Form- duly filled & signed), Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter card or Driving License.
- Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form),
- Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category
· Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate OBC certificate
· Domicile certificate
· Experience certificate if any
- Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts.
If you have filled/submitted online application form, you need direct link to download admit card, result and interview call letter for this recruitment. Here we provide you the link by which you can download the following –