Are you ready to get admission in any Engineering or academic course? Have you got qualified in any entrance exam or selected in the merit list for admission in undergraduate or postgraduate courses?
If yes, then this post helps you to understand some crucial admission procedure and seat allotment process by comfortable and easy way.
The admission process the document verification plays a crucial role to identify the originality of the candidate. In this document verification all the original documents are assessed by the officials. Every candidate is called for verification of document individually and separately. Each document is verified with the details filled in the online application form submitted by the candidate at the time of registration on the official website.
In case of any discrepancies found in scrutiny of the documents lead to elimination of the candidate or any legal actions. No separate calls for seat allotment and admission process will be made.
Essential Document Verification – Ensure List of Document
- 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC, Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other, Photo identity proof like Pan Card (Specially), Voter Card ID etc.,
- Final Result Merit List Copy, Service Agreement (Duly Filled & Signed), National Pension Scheme Form (NPS Form- duly filled & signed), Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter card or Driving License.
- Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form),
- Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category
· Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate OBC certificate
· Domicile certificate
· Experience certificate if any
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts
JEECUP Polytechnic Admission 2018 Seat Allotment Process
The seat open admission will be based on reservation and open rank scored in UP JEE Polytechnic 2018. First, you are ask to fill the choices for appropriate branches and Institutes. The result of seats wise will be available on official website www.jeecup.nic.in.
In the admission process and seat allotment process, the document verification will be done at the time of seat allotment process for admission by the allotted college.
The purpose of this document verification is to verify age, qualification, state of eligibility, category and other documents such as caste and category to assess the authenticity of the candidate. Any failure in verification of documents may eliminate you from the admission.
· All Government Colleges– Rs.10370
· General Aided Colleges- Rs.19000
· All Private Diploma in Pharmacy/Hotel Management and all courses of 3 year duration – Rs.30000
· For 1 or 2 year duration courses – Rs.21500